PDA

View Full Version : Satan/Lucifer is Enki or Marduk?

Hexed
10-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Hello, new member here. intro post here (http://www.occultforums.net/introductions/3762-greetings-all-new-member.html#post35635) I was doing some research on this site when I had come upon 2 different posters on 2 different threads, one saying that Satan is Enki, while the other was saying that Marduk, not Enki, created mankind, and therefore the Satan/Enki paradigm is to be abolished.

Upon reading those, I tried my best at searching for those terms in google, while finding only a whole lot of useless information which did not pertain to this sacred spiritual satanism sect.

So I ask you all, knowledgeable members of occult forums - which is which, and can you provide some links on this matter please?

Thank you.

devakxes
10-21-2010, 03:35 AM
I don't think Lucifer can be expressed in either of these God Forms.

Why?

I don't understand why the Creator of mankind has to be Lucifer. Lucifer is not titled with even creating man-kind. He is titled with giving man-kind a mind of his own.

The only possible part I see that could connect Lucifer with Enki or Marduk is that one of them (don't remember which) breathed the spirit of the Elder Gods into Man. Basically gave them wisdom and goodness. They were said to be fashioned from the blood of the Ancient Ones, power and evil.

There is no ancient worship of Lucifer or Satan.

Hexed
10-31-2010, 02:35 AM
Thank you for shedding light on this matter, I have so much to learn. :) So is Satan is NOT Lucifer, correct?