PDA

View Full Version : Hail

calmingpresence
10-15-2010, 06:48 PM
While I have been interested in philosophy for a long time, my interest in the left-hand path is recent. I grew up in a very religious home, which made my early doubts a thing to hide. Even when I fully emancipated myself from my parents' teachings, I was wary of forbidden knowledge. I stumbled upon the ideas of the trapezoid by accident when I started learning about Pythagoras and became fixated on the number Φ.

This, of course led me to Anton LaVey, whose Satanic Bible led me to Mortensen and a curiosity about the grail. I don't really know what I want from this forum. I know that I would like to learn more about ritual before I jump into anything with both feet. Basically, I am looking for some people to guide me along my journey and help me access pertinent literature.

I hope this forum can help me acquire more wisdom so that I have more to offer as a philosopher.

If you are experienced and feel like offering some advice to a newbie, feel free. Also, If you would like to discuss phi, let me know. I have not gotten far, but I have learned a little from the angel demon.

Finally, if you read all the way through this introduction, thank you. I hope to make your acquaintance, fellow traveler.

NightPanther
10-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Hail and merry meet.

InsipidPariah
10-18-2010, 04:48 PM
Greetings calmingpresence. Isn't it interesting the different ways in which one finds themselves interested in the occult? I was just touching up on this on another forum post here.

I hope you find what you are looking for here. A lot of folks seem to know their stuff from what I can see.

If you ever want to wax philosophical you just let me know as that is almost entirely why I am here. :cool: