PDA

View Full Version : Travels

Alexandriac
06-30-2008, 05:11 PM
I my self enjoy to astral travel. I'd like to hear the different places that others go as they astral travel

abecorvinus
06-30-2008, 05:17 PM
i love to travel back to my homeland, and i really love Dublin Ireland.

WretchedSpawn
06-30-2008, 05:26 PM
been trying it for years no luck tho

Alexandriac
06-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Have you tried meditation?

WretchedSpawn
06-30-2008, 05:43 PM
yher allways do for houres and houres nothin :( ghey eh

Alexandriac
06-30-2008, 05:45 PM
When you meditate what do you see, feel, do, etc.

WretchedSpawn
06-30-2008, 06:05 PM
relax breath and think of well nothing but breathing slow n deep usely feel sleepy or dizzy or she pokes me an makes me breeth again lmao but yher usely my heart beat slows right down "kinda funky party trick i now know" usely feel tingly thats it

Harlock
06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
ive been all over south america, most of europe, russia, north America, a little bit in Africa, antartica for a brief moment, all were very interesting oh wait and sydney australia lovely place, but im fond of europe

Alexandriac
07-01-2008, 02:28 AM
If clearing your mind wretchedspawn doesn't work then do more of the guided journey meditation. If your not sure what I speak of then tell me and I'll do my best.

dami0n
07-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I dont know if this sounds strange or not but when i do it i dont go to other places, there were many times when i was in tunnels of blue and white, i would do this for hours and feel the air and smell water

but its been a while since ive done any of that

Alexandriac
07-01-2008, 05:30 PM
That doesn't sound strange. I have seen many who are unable to see the world about but go threw what you just talked about. I also have seen those who were unable to see the world but only other realms.

antichrist superstar
07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
idk, im often in germany, or somewhere in europe

Harlock
07-02-2008, 06:20 PM
hahahaha ill laugh if one day some of us meet in astral it be interesting....

Alexandriac
07-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Yah, that would be cool. At least that would be a way to meet.

Harlock
07-08-2008, 07:20 AM
maybe we could set it up at least a few of us, if anything to stop by and wave to each other but ill leave it up to you guys

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 09:19 PM
I've only ever astrally traveled by accident, always to a friend or loved one that I couldn't get my mind off of at the time. I'm still hoping to one day master astral projection, but I suppose it will have to wait until my life and my mind settle down.

isis
07-28-2008, 11:47 PM
i have not done it yet but i would love to try it but dont know how to start.

Lady Dunsany
08-31-2008, 08:50 AM
I have traveled to other peoples houses, other countries,and other worlds. Most times it is usually in the Divine Astral world but sometimes if I am tired I end up in the lower worlds and that can be a drag.

Milendil
09-13-2008, 01:20 AM
I have only astral traveled once. And I have never been able to do it since. Every time I meditate and try I fall asleep. So I've stopped trying. I would like to go again. But I have this inkling feeling that I cannot; that something is not letting me go.

Lady Dunsany
10-05-2008, 11:19 AM
That is your lower self trying to control you. I bet you do travel but do not remember . If you have nightmares that do not make sense you could be on a lower level. Dreams that seem so vivid could be you are traveling. If you wake up feeling as if you can not get out of bed or feel you are drenched in something sticky you have traveled. Sometimes the simple answer is the right one.

1star1
10-05-2008, 03:47 PM
i travel to far away places in my dreams ,and some of them have been quite disturbing ,and upsetting,i dont know if there warnings of future things to come.

Odin
10-17-2008, 10:45 AM
try not to take to heart but be aware
I travel and sometimes go to some real strange places
just be aware
it could just be the awakening of senses that were closed for a long long time

Lady Dunsany
10-18-2008, 07:34 PM
That is the best being able to travel without an airplane. The other day I was in London and had a blast.

Lady Dunsany
10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
I have been taught in the Astral light by the Masters and in The Hall of Learning. Last night I was on the other side reuniting with all my dead relatives. I woke up not able to move as usual.

isis
10-20-2008, 12:30 AM
if i ever finaly get to do a trival i would like to go back in time and meet my grandmoter who died before i was born which my dad says i remind him of her in every thing i do cause it is what she did.

Lady Dunsany
10-20-2008, 07:18 AM
You do not have to go back in time, you can travel to where she is now. The other side or whatever you want to call it is basically right next door. Once you travel whether it is at night in your sleep or during the day, they are there waiting. Last night was a tough one, I was aware of hearing music on a radio and I thought my husband had turned it on, it wasn't him. I had fallen asleep on the couch and heard quite a bit of voices talking and laughing. Someone had my hand and was gripping it and pulling me. I could not speak or yell and I thought here we go sleep paralysis. I finally was able to speak and asked help me out of this one. I flew back into my body so fast I almost fell off the couch. I usually tell my astral self to leave and come back fast but forgot last night. So here I was in a area that I could not access but yet could not come back. Not a good night.

MaveriNightbreeze
11-13-2008, 01:57 PM
I Like visiting Japans Tokyo Tower and parts of europe

RaptorX
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
I have been taught in the Astral light by the Masters and in The Hall of Learning. Last night I was on the other side reuniting with all my dead relatives. I woke up not able to move as usual.

That is so cool! Learning while sleeping would be so interesting! :D

I usually get information about things "out of nowhere", I often believe that Im traveling unconsciously, wont remember a thing except for what i just learned. It also happens while awake, thats why I am never sure if it is Traveling or something else.

I have never been able to travel consciously but I bet it would be a great experience!

Lady Dunsany
12-12-2008, 10:25 AM
I had to go to a kundalini expert who had to teach me how to stay in my body. I do not live in my body most of the time and I needed to be in to address a health situation, also my kundalini was so out of whack it needed to flow smoothly. I still do not stay in my body that much but I am able to be there when necessary. The other day I had had very little sleep, was reading looked up because I felt so light headed and there I was staring at me. My husband came in and said you got to get back in. I came back in but he startled me so it felt as if a piano fell on me. It as funny after we thought about it, but my husband said call out a warning before you start to freak our animals out. It took years of Theosophy training before the Masters and teachers took me on, and it is also exhausting sometimes.

Topher
01-09-2009, 01:56 AM
I should have posted here instead of starting a new thread. Teaches me to pay attention next time.

SWM
01-09-2009, 02:56 AM
any advice on how to astral project? I have been practicing lucid dreaming techniques, but I haven't quite done anything yet. I try to picture myself pulling out of my body, but it doesn't seem to work visually. I can feel myself pulling out, but I can never actually get out. I know there isn't a end all way to project, but I would love to be able to do it. Is there something I can do to get out of my body? I can take the steps and meditate if thats what it takes, but I would prefer something that I can handle in my sleep.

Gazeeboh
01-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Try spinning.

When I know I'm a ghost, I just spin really fast until I become stable. Like how a helicopter blade looks like some translucent orb rather than four blades.

Usually, when I project, I wake up in my old house. Boring. It's still fun though.
The neatest experience was when I jumped off of Earth and flew to the edge of space.
That was scary, but no worse than a thrilling ride at a theme park.
"What if I die? Oh god, what if the cable breaks? Nah, I'm fine. Oh man what if?"

Lady Dunsany
01-09-2009, 10:41 AM
any advice on how to astral project? I have been practicing lucid dreaming techniques, but I haven't quite done anything yet. I try to picture myself pulling out of my body, but it doesn't seem to work visually. I can feel myself pulling out, but I can never actually get out. I know there isn't a end all way to project, but I would love to be able to do it. Is there something I can do to get out of my body? I can take the steps and meditate if thats what it takes, but I would prefer something that I can handle in my sleep.

Astral projection is hard but yet easy. I would suggest the candle technique if you are a beginner. Stare at the candle and become the candle. trying to actually bring your body out is a little hard if you are just starting out, but you can start with one body part at a time your hand or foot. See your astral hand going beyond your physical hand. Do that until you can not hold it anymore and let your astral hand go back in. If you have succeeded you will feel a snap like a rubber band. I have a feeling you will do fine.

Saeiane
01-15-2009, 05:02 AM
There is this one small town I used to go to all the time, the name of which sadly escapes me. I have not traveled to other worlds in quite some time but I do love to travel to the land of the dead. It is so calm and peaceful. The one I go to is more of a way-station. Souls rest there before moving on to their place of choice or rebirth. It is an endless sea of orange, like a perpetual shining twilight. And at any given moment in whichever direction you look there are dozens of black silhouettes which I assume are the souls of the departed. It's also the beginning place I go to during necromantic rites.

Also, I love the "Dragon peaks" (a self given name) it is the tops of many great mountains. Many elder dragons live about there, you're up so high you can't even see the ground. It's quite amazing to just fly around to think.

As well as these places, there is a small grassland area I take my students to on their very first astral trips. To help them develop their astral hearing and sight faculties.

Lady Dunsany
01-15-2009, 11:34 AM
There is this one small town I used to go to all the time, the name of which sadly escapes me. I have not traveled to other worlds in quite some time but I do love to travel to the land of the dead. It is so calm and peaceful. The one I go to is more of a way-station. Souls rest there before moving on to their place of choice or rebirth. It is an endless sea of orange, like a perpetual shining twilight. And at any given moment in whichever direction you look there are dozens of black silhouettes which I assume are the souls of the departed. It's also the beginning place I go to during necromantic rites.

Also, I love the "Dragon peaks" (a self given name) it is the tops of many great mountains. Many elder dragons live about there, you're up so high you can't even see the ground. It's quite amazing to just fly around to think.

As well as these places, there is a small grassland area I take my students to on their very first astral trips. To help them develop their astral hearing and sight faculties.

Isn't it wonderful to be able to see loved ones and any who have passed. I have never seen a more thought provoking beautiful post.

Saeiane
01-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Yes, the place itself has a calming sensation about it. I've visited my Grandfather and grandmother once there. They were having trouble moving on (My grandfather was a roman catholic who had killed himself.) So I tried to help them to their heaven. Strangely, the next day I saw a ray of sunshine break through clouds. Which when I was young ( under 10 ) I would say that meant an Angel had 'gotten their wings' haha...
So needless to say that lifted my spirits up.

Oh and, SWM. My best advice would be first and foremost. Relax, let it come naturally. I practiced actively to project first when I was 11, I failed repeatedly and let it go. Then I met my friend Angel who gave me a bit of simple advice. And I was able to project without any problems. You see, when you think of astral projecting from an "outside" perspective. It seems so wonderful, so complicated. Mysterious. When in fact it's quite simple and natural. Just set your goal in your mind, lay down, relax your body and FEEL yourself 'slide' out of your body. I usually do a meditative precursor I picture myself falling down a dark, dark tunnel. When a voice rings out counting from 10 to 0, Then when I hit zero I connect to the elements: (the relaxation of the body was connecting to the earth [: tricky, no? ;p ) I take cleansing breaths to shoo away all distracting thoughts and connect to the Air. Then I draw on my divine fire and send it upwards, lighting the chamber I just fell through. Thousands upon thousands of torches... Then I focus on love. Which in my opinion is one of the three ultimate powers. And I sort of .. Envelope myself in it. Which connects me to water.

From there, relax, don't focus on anything else. Just your soul. You'll know once you're out. The trickiest part in my opinion is developing your astral 'eyes and ears' but it will come, have faith.

I dear hope this helps you. Good luck

vincze
02-12-2009, 02:01 AM
It would be fun if i could astral travel, i f i can i would go into places with trees and birds chirping and hearing the flow of water, kinda like a paradise.

Its because of the nature of my work, I am a web developer and i'm in front of the computer 8-10hrs a day.

I just want a peacfull place to relax and it would be the most perfect time (during night, when the body is sleeping and the astral form is having a peacefull adventure) ^_^