PDA

View Full Version : Lesser "Punish My Enemy" Curse

Thetalpha
10-26-2010, 09:27 PM
The greater Punish My Enemy curse is very powerful (too powerful I'd say), so while I won't put it on here, you can find a (still quite watered-down) version of it in the book "Demonic & Sexual Magick" by Carl Nagel.

The lesser Punish My Enemy curse is a simple incantation which will need to be repeated at midnight every night for about 28 days at least - with the greater version this would be much quicker. Anyway, this is the incantation that needs to be chanted in a low, monotone voice:

"I shall breathe on ye, x, a river of blood dark as night, drawn from your soul. From the very essence of your life shall the river flow, and by these words I do take away your strength and vigorous life, x, you whose heart is filled with hatred for me. So mote it be."

Beware, while you may not believe in it, the "what goes around, comes around" principle. If you have bad luck, if your enemy is magically literate also or if you have even slight suspicion that you might be under the effect of a curse yourself, I do NOT recommend doing this.

wjdxo2008
08-16-2011, 06:50 PM
:D thank you for sharing this! i'll gladly test it out

Darius
11-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I have tried it, It works just fine.

SecretsOfTheHeavens
11-11-2011, 01:13 AM
I could never bring myself to curse someone because I don't hold grudges. If anything I would rather have a spirit scare them with paranormal activity and such.
Love>revenge/ hate etc

SecretsOfTheHeavens
11-11-2011, 07:22 AM
Agreed, My cousins on my dad's side live in Singapore, When I went over there for a few months I met my cousins now ex girlfriend, her aunty who lived with her was under attack by 3 unknown entities that would not leave her, causing problems such as flickering lights, turning water taps on or off, strange smells, dark figures appeared running out of nowhere and such, she then got sick and died and the spirits left, my cousins ex is absolutely petrified of walking back to her apartment at night so we all have to walk her to her room and wait till she was in bed before leaving.
She still complains of noises and figures but there is no violence or such anymore. Her aunty had a enemy who was known to use black magic however.
In Asian countries you will find it is more common to witness these sort of things.

That is a bit off topic but as you can see death can result from spiritually attacking someone and if you do attack someone hope they are not more powerful then you or **** will hit the fan..

I might make a thread about this later.

Jackal
11-11-2011, 09:09 PM
One time I cursed I attracted a lower entity

Jackal
11-12-2011, 01:26 AM
I figure sending the odd headache with a psi ball is better

Adarame
11-13-2011, 02:02 AM
I wrap my boarders with dead things, thorns and soul eaters, ethereally speaking. I don't sent them to hunt down people I do not like. I rather let them stay put and wait for someone to attack me then the start to make a move and feed, starting from the inside. :)