PDA

View Full Version : Arabians

devakxes
11-03-2010, 03:31 AM
I don't know if this goes here but lately I've been having people speak arabic to me and try to convert me to Islam. They also know I am a luciferian. The first was an arabic woman asking me to teach her how to be a slave to the devil and the second one was an islamic man who was trying to convert me.

I also remember this site being hacked a long time ago by arabic people. Is there a coincidence?

Light
11-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Hmm...it's curious how they often start by pretending to be interested in something and get you in ,then the work starts...
The answear lies already in the question I think, as if they are really interested they would know enough , not ask questions that are inappropriate and silly.
I simply dismiss anyone like that nowdays, just can't be bothered.

devakxes
11-04-2010, 06:11 AM
I should have clarified. They are sending me messages via instant messenger. I just want to know how they got a hold of my screen names considering this is the only site I have my screen names on.

And does anyone remember when the site was hacked by arabians?

I am sorry about the Jehovas Witnesses, Isabeau. Normally they see my gay pride necklace or my upside-down pentagram. They'll leave the papers on the door step. I notice it is always the ones who have just entered the faith that happen to go to your door step at 8:00 in the morning in order to ask you about Jesus when everyone has already heard of him.

fun times.