PDA

View Full Version : Hope I'm welcomed

Huxley
01-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey guys. I'm Huxley, and I'm new to this board. I've recently started to have interest in the occult and I decided to join this forum. My interest revolve around Music, History, and Literature. I consider myself to be a Metal Head, though I love other music genres as well, such as Jazz and Blues, you name it.

I'm female and I come from Puerto Rico, pleased to meet you all dearly. I decided to join this forum to meet new people, as I've only actually met very few people interested in the occult. Hope I'm welcomed.

Reinga
01-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Pleased to meet you Huxley. I to consider my self a metal head and there are a few others. You should find good advice about your path in the occult here.

redhand
01-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Hola y bienvenido al el junta!

If you have any questions feel free to ask! ;D

Lady Dunsany
01-17-2009, 12:22 AM
You are welcomed here. Do not be shy about asking questions. We are all here to help.

Huxley
01-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Thanks all of you. This seems like an interesting forum; hopefully I'll pal around and get to know both the occult and you guys better.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-17-2009, 10:49 AM
welcum yung ladie. i r alzo nu hier ant i mast sai det them folkz hier art veri nize and helpful.

kekekekke anyway can i get title King of Forum Trolls instead of Junior Member ??

Odin
01-17-2009, 01:04 PM
hello and welcome to the forum hope you find the site informative

and post away