PDA

View Full Version : Beginning Witchcraft/Sorcery

Thody
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Hello, I would like to find some books for absolute beginners in witchcraft or sorcery. I would like to do some Money Spells as well as some other useful spells. Also I would like to learn other types of Useful things from each path if other people can supply me with the information, Thanks :)

Josh.

Light
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
You can check this out, it's an introduction to Luciferian witchcraft:

Luciferian Witchcraft - An Introduction (http://www.scribd.com/doc/7236404/Luciferian-Witchcraft-An-Introduction)

:)

Cartoon Character
11-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Hey there. If you're looking for something geared towards an absolute beginner, I'd also recommend checking out "Hands On Chaos Magic" by Andrieh Vitimus. It's not just for "beginners", and doesn't deal with witchcraft or sorecery per se, but rather acts as a guide starting from basic psychological and energy workings going into more advanced invocation and evocation theory and techniques. The focus is primarily on developing your own abilities, regardless of tradition or specific set patterns to achieve results. Which is sort of the basic idea of sorcery anyway, and the underlying premise of Chaos magick. Also, I agree with Light's post, and anything by Michael W. Ford is good. I might recommend "Gates of Dozak: Primal Sorcery" and "Scales of the Black Serpent: Basic Qlippothic Magick" by him, and if you're looking for something dealing with the history and application of Witchcraft, the books of Raven Grimassi are excellent, especially in the Italian Witchcraft tradition. Hope this helps!