PDA

View Full Version : dark entity

Anubis1000
12-20-2010, 09:56 PM
my friend has a dark entity haunting her and to be honest it's starting to annoy me and her both now. i used an old trick to stop it from entering her room but has resorted to terrorising her from outside by throwing crap at her window and by the foot prints walking on the roof. is there any way i can get rid of it permanently?

Aradia
12-23-2010, 10:47 PM
If you do the LBRP, that SHOULD do the trick.

If you don't know how to do this, here it is:

How to Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Perform-the-Lesser-Banishing-Ritual-of-the-Pentagram)

devakxes
01-02-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, certain banishing rituals may prove to be counter-productive. I suggest doing a ritual that follows your particular paradigm. The LBRP may not fit that paradigm but it has the energies of many who have used it and believed in it, in order to draw down very potent and divine energies. This gets rid of anything that is ''evil or negative''. However, you might want to look into what they consider to be evil or negative. Still, it should be used if you have little experience with magick.

Most of the time, I seek to destroy anything that comes into my life that is threatening or I devour it. You can also put up wards in your house (put energy in the walls of your room with the intent of keeping unwanted visitors out... you also want to put it over windows, doors, etc.) There is also the concept of summoning something like a patron deity or other being to destroy it or take it away from you. There is also the Star Ruby which is a lot like the LBRP. The Star Ruby is thelemic though and is used to get rid of anything that does not stay for your highest good... your True Will.

Just a couple more options.