PDA

View Full Version : Quick question from someone new to magick and meditating

jeffy240
12-26-2010, 02:50 AM
i was just meditating for 15 minutes (thats how long i normally do) and it was different this time. i felt kind of like static was around me if you know what i mean. and whenever i meditate i always see kind of a glowing white orb about a marble size in my head. and as i concentrated on that orb it seemed to kind of transform and i saw myself at a table with a man, and he was wearing a necklace with the orb on it. he told me his name was nicholas. i was eating with him at a table. it was gothic looking (not modern day gothic i meant like roman gothic architecture and stuff) and i was eating bread and drinking wine with him. when i stopped meditating it was weird because my phone was next to me and i had two missed messages which means my phone rang, and i didnt hear it at all. i felt like really re-energized and like i was in a whole different place while meditating, and for a couple seconds after i felt that static field feeling around me. i was wondering if you knew if this had any meaning, and if you could shed some light on it?

jeffy240
12-26-2010, 08:34 AM
thank you. my friend, who is much farther along than i am in vampyrism, said that it was him causing me to see these things, and it could be a vision of a past life