PDA

View Full Version : Before and after.

wirwolph
01-12-2011, 05:33 AM
I would like to know what you guys recommend before and after using the Ouija Board, if there should be some kind of ritual, prayer, or whatever.
I heard some people talking about the posibility of having the spirit ´trapped`and not being able to go away, so I would like to know ways to avoid this.

Aradia
01-13-2011, 01:25 AM
I say the Lord's Prayer and surround myself with white light. Sometimes, even that don't work. I have three Oujia Boards. I don't use them much. Especially, after what happened the last time I used one of them. No. I didn't get ahold of a demon, either.

wirwolph
01-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Hi Aradia.
Could you tell me what happenned last time you used it?

Aradia
01-13-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi Aradia.
Could you tell me what happenned last time you used it?

Well, wirwolph. I got a hold of someone I knew in life. He astrally attacked me when he was alive, and a good friend of mine told me that he is here in my house. She also told me that she doesn't think I will be able to get rid of him. She told me to get a few things. I got one of the things she told me to get.

devakxes
01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
My experiences with the Oujia Boards is that it functions mainly soley on the belief of the practioners and the receptivity of the practioners. If you open your mind and keep it empty, it will help you to better move the spirit and talk to it. The problem with Oujia Boards is it happens to go and basically force a random spirit to communicate. If you are walking down the street, you wouldn't want someone to grab you, force you into their house, tie you to a chair and demand they tell you about when their child is going to be born or whatever. It is for these reasons that a lot of unintentional thought-forms born from obsession tend to spring up and be pulled into the Oujia Board. Also the reason why many spirits tend to not be very happy.

wirwolph
01-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Hello there, I don´t think ouija Board would be like forcing someone into your house, I think about it more like going down the street and talking to people randomly, of course this can be dangerous sometimes because you don´t know who you talk to, but most times I believe it´s a positive experience. Today I performed it with a student of mine, and After a few unsuccessful tries, a spirit of a 23yo woman dead in Kenia manifested, she told us many things about her life and asked to celebrate a catholic mass for her soul (neither me nor my student is catholic, by the way). I already did it and I didn´t feel bad about this.
I believe it´s like Isabeau said, the way you approach the Ouija tells you a lot about the kind of communication you will have.
I will keep trying, and I hope to hear more about your experiences

Aradia
01-14-2011, 04:34 PM
The problem with the Ouija Board is that you NEVER know who you will get. In my case, I got someone that I PURELY HATED when he was alive. Now, I know that some people have had good experiences with the Ouija Board, and I have very lucky, myself. Until NOW. I had some STRONG NEGATIVE feelings towards this person when he was alive.

Light
01-14-2011, 08:45 PM
I would be very careful with the Ouija Board . If you are not certain that you have control of the situation, I would think about it a bit more..

Seyk
01-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Why use precisley this method instead of some other? Asking jsut because of curiousity to why do people always want to work with an Ouja board, which has many flaws, instead of taking a different approach?

wirwolph
01-24-2011, 04:02 AM
Hello Seyk.
What other approaches are you talking about?
Why do you think they can be better than the Ouija?

kimbal
03-17-2011, 10:41 AM
I would like to know what you guys recommend before and after using the Ouija Board, if there should be some kind of ritual, prayer, or whatever.
I heard some people talking about the posibility of having the spirit ´trapped`and not being able to go away, so I would like to know ways to avoid this.

My partner and I used a version of our own design from time to time. I call it a spell board. It looks nothing like a conventional Ouija board but works much the same way. We have never had any serious problems, but we have had some crazy replies to questions. An example is given below -

I had one occasion where I summoned a Watcher to speak and give its name, but it kept spelling out "Not to answer"; "Not to answer".

It got more agressive in its response when I insisted for it to give its real name and kept repeating the above comment. Then I decided to use an ancient spell to force the Watcher to give its name.

It immediately consented after my uttering the spell out aloud over the board.

I then asked the Watcher to give me the four names of the four head Watchers. It gave me their names by which I could take control of the whole Watcher group from each element with another spell. This process was quite easy to do but you had to be persistant.

When I did this, one of the Elder gods jumped in on the board and interupyted the conversation. The "board" became quite aggressive and responded with "I am Ramesch". I said "who are you" as it was not an Elder god name I had generally heard of. With that it replied "I AM GUD ( God )". I laughed and he became more aggressive and said "I AM GUD". It was obvious this deity was little insane and on a power trip. Ramesch was pissed off that I had put a spell on the Watcher to get the names of the four heads. The watcher whom I initially called was sent by the Elder gods as a messenger to advise not to talk to us. Because I pushed the issue with the Watcher who was just doing as it was asked, the Elder god jumped in and took over.

Though the conversation went on further, one could sense aggression and frustration with the spirit coming through.

We never had any physical phenomina except the stone ( we did not use a glass but a special stone ) flew off the board a couple of times, or it went crazy around the board as if it was looking for the right words to give in reply. These communication sessions we did for over a year and documented many of the conversations.

One thing we do, is in the centre of the board place a seal or sigil of the entity we wish to contact OR an entity we wish to use for our protection. If you know the laws of the Covenant and apply its priciples you can protect yourself should you have any concerns.

We made our own board and used it for sometime. We eventually decided to make a better version and destroy the old one. My partner and I were discussing this one night over a cuppa outside in the cool of the summer evening.

I mentioned to my partner about burning the old board and making sure it was destroyed. The minute I said about burning the paper used to make the board, the spirit in the old board attacked my partner and gave her an excruciating sharp stabbing pain in her upper left shoulder where she had an old injury. When we realized the board was "alive" we decided to not burn it and keep it going. The minute we suggested not destroying the board her shoulder pain stopped and my partner felt almost instant relief.

Now the spirit in the board was not a normal entity, but a COSED, meaning COMplemetary SEDitary. It's a sort of elemental "thought" form that builds up in a physical object and when it becomes strong enough it gives life to that object. A Cosed is not the spirit we were communicating with but the residual energy built up from the occult work, eventually taking on a separate life of its own. Basically the board had become charged to the point of being "dangerous" to those who were not aware.

I have also noted, I cannot use any of these boards on my own as they fail to work. It's as if my energy is not strong enough to allow activation to take place. I always need a second person to use the board. The second person does not have to know anything, they just have to combine their energy with mine to get activation. A good psychic is always better, but not essential in my case. My skill comes in with the questioning and correct spells required to "steer" the entity coming through the board.

Vman996
04-01-2011, 12:19 AM
At the bottom of the board, you should have 'good bye' and if when using the board things do get a bit frisky, the person in charge of the board/ session, should just say to who/whatever has been contacted, that you are closing the board and releasing who or whatever from the board, then slide the glass on to the Good bye and everyone then removes their hands from the glass...

It not hard, you are always in control and can break things off at anytime....