PDA

View Full Version : ALIENS built the pyramids?

Anti
01-19-2009, 05:31 AM
any views on this?

although the Egyptians kept very careful records about everything they ever did; every king they had, every war they fought, and every structure they built, there were no records of them ever having built the pyramids? :D

DeusManifestoCarneus
01-19-2009, 10:33 AM
I found Patrick Heron's Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse intriguing. If you can look past the preaching it has interesting facts and food for thought on this subject.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-19-2009, 10:51 AM
anyone of you has ever watched Stargate series ??? there is quite good theory about the pyramids that holds the ground. acording to it the pyramids were constructed by alien race that used them as a docking ports for their mother ships. and the aliens them selves are of snake type creatures that can enter and posses the body of a sentient being, by suppresing the one's conciousness. i know it sounds rediculous but it holds the ground. if they were able to posses humans, which they do in the series there shouldn't be any evidence of aliens as they can blend in with the normal humans. that is just a theory in the series but to be honest it is realistic.

Huxley
01-19-2009, 12:19 PM
I honestly believe human kind built the pyraminds. It undoubtly could be a possibility that aliens built the pyraminds, but I just doubt so. Isn't there actual proof of these humans sweating their blood off just to make these giant pyraminds? Egypcians where pretty developed compared to some other cultures of the time.

And you know, it's actually hilarious when I hear this pro-alien concepts, when they say anything unimaginable was created by aliens. Seriously, it took years and years to make these things. People died even trying to help build the pyraminds and possibly other grand works. It's honestly a bit sad to have spent your entire life building pyraminds when future generations take your credit and give it something they're not even sure of.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-19-2009, 05:57 PM
few years ago i watched a documentary about the pyramids. even with the most modern tech. it is difficult to make a pyramid with such perfection. there are four main pilars in the pyramids that hold the entire structure. if any of this pillars is an inch off his right place the whole pyramid will colapse. and if ancient egyptians built the pyramids how come that they havent left any blueprints of schematics of them ? we know that egyptians kept record of everything they did.

isis
01-19-2009, 06:38 PM
i will have to say i am injoying this third reading all the diffrent opinens their is about this subject. and i would have to agree with all of you... but the egyptians kept good record of everything they did. but if they did bulid the first pyramid why did they not write or draw about it as to pass it down to the other genarations...

SWM
01-19-2009, 07:30 PM
I doubt that aliens built the pyramids. Remember the Jews? Yeah there were tons of them. Enough to build very big triangles at least.

fishcakes
01-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Maybe the aliens helped build the pyramids. There are enough ancient documents like the vedas that seem to indicate alien intervention or at least high technology. In iraq they have found crude batteries that could have been used to do gold plating. And all around the world are evidence of ancient technologies, like ornaments formed from molten platinum even though platinums melting temp is 1730 degrees or fitted pavements found beneath the bones of a miocene horse. The list goes on and on (read some of john keels books for a truly open minded aproach to the supernatural)
Back to egypt there are more puzzling buildings than the pyramids which cannot be reproduced using the tools they had back then.
But get this..... In the valley temple of kahfra there are stones of such a weight that there are only five land based cranes in our modern world capable of lifting their weight.
I would love to know but part of me also loves the mystery. I hope we never have answers to all questions.
One thing i have noticed is that people seem much too quick to disbelieve aliens compared with anything else. I find this strange because it is more likely that there is life on other planets by comparison the existance of the soul and its continuation after death is almost rediculous.
I saw a ufo five years ago and it wasnt some distant light. It was maybe a hundred feet above me and the size of a bus. Egg shaped and glowingred orange and yellow, a tail of light extending behind. My default mode is scepticism. Have to go will finish friday

isis
01-19-2009, 09:10 PM
i agree with you and i also love the mystery and iam hoping that all the questions will not be ansowerd...i think their is life out their we cant be the only ones here in the univers!!! is it so bad to thank that we might have twins out their some where in another galaxy?????

SWM
01-19-2009, 09:33 PM
An atheist scientist is looking for life on other planets. He doesn't believe in god but he does believe that in the vast existence that is the universe, there is life.

Just an example of how not believing in the afterlife and believing in aliens. Not saying this guy is a scientist.

isis
01-19-2009, 09:45 PM
i agree with you

isis
01-19-2009, 11:31 PM
good point Vir Sapiens...

SWM
01-20-2009, 12:12 AM
He mentioned religion? I'm sorry D but I don't quite understand the point your making. Did he say something about religion in another post that I should be aware of, or did I skip over something in his original post?

I always thought atheism is a complete lack of faith in anything/ whatever it may be. Being raised by Agnostics, I find it hard to accept anything nowadays. Its programed into me to have a lack of spiritual faith in anything. In Fishcakes post, I didn't see any evidence of UFOs in the bible.

However, I do recognize or at least play with the theory that the enochian spirits may be extra terrestrial super evolved beings, who want to either take our energy or give us some, in order for us to evolve to their state. I'm not sure what to take out of that theory, but it could be a physical explanation to a lot of magic. Supposedly all magic is due to a universal cypher that holds words of power. The words of power are used in whatever.

In what you are suggesting, are the angels or UFOs responsible for the pyramids? In this reference to the Bible I am a little confused, as well as the assumption that you have to believe in the afterlife in order to believe UFOs. It doesn't sit with me correctly.

Topher
01-20-2009, 12:21 AM
The Coral Castle in Florida is a great example of what a single man is capable of doing. If the pyramids weren't such a "common" form around the world and the many examples of the earlier and less "perfect" pyramids around Egypt, I would probably have second thoughts on the extraterrestrial theory. The most mysterious part of the Giza plateau to me is the Sphinx.

chronazon
01-28-2009, 06:27 AM
read the lost book of enki, bear creek press.
it is a sumarian book, and the genocide of the sumarians caused the pyramids to be built, and it turned into the ongoing "people caught doing obscene things with opium in ancient times" project

Gazeeboh
01-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Did the Egyptians just find them maybe? Perhaps even they didn't know who made them but being silly, just said they did it themselves? Do pyramids even play into any other part of Egyptian culture other than a place they lived by and put dead kings into?

A
A B
A B R
A B R A
A B R A H
A B R A H A
A B R A H A D
A B R A H A D A
A B R A H A D A B
A B R A H A D A B R
A B R A H A D A B R A

angeress
10-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Apparently I have heard of this about Eygptians having Aliens build the pryamids, and the theory was highlighted in the David Icke book called 'The Biggest Secret'.

Gazeeboh
10-13-2009, 03:07 PM
David Icke is a bit out there, even amongst us weirdos.

I'm pretty sure Egyptians built the pyramids. Why? Humans just like to do this kind of thing. It's fun for us or something. As for the technology levels they had, well its hard to say. Maybe they weren't as stupid or as backwater as we think they are. Or maybe they were and just had lots and lots of slave labor!

I like to think of this. If our people died out, instantly and somewhere in the future humans found the ruins of New York city, what would they think? Almost all of our information now is stored on computer, digital, or at best even the hard copies are on flimsy cds and paper. Time and elemental forces of nature would destroy most all of our records. Only the steel skeletons might remain.

To someone stumbling on that after loosing all context it would be baffling. What are these structures? What were they used for? They have strange carvings and some have statues. Were they temples? Why didn't they leave any written records? How did they do such things? They don't seem to have had any technology. Aliens....

angeress
10-13-2009, 04:41 PM
You have a good point there, and yes it was humans who built the pryamids.
Just thinking of New York City, it is now the new Rome of civilisation isn't it.

angeress
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
David Icke is just a businessman in the Conspricarcy game, and I personally have had a lot of stick from his idiotic followers.:mad:
Just think of this weird fact, many who claim that Aliens built the Pyramids will always say something like 'We did not go to the Moon'.
I do believe in Aliens but I feel that this knowledge is delibrately suppressed from all of mankind.

007m
10-13-2009, 06:34 PM
well, I have another opinion.
The pyramids are some of the most complex buildings from this world. I think that they allready existed there, and they were there(thousands years ) before the egyptian civilisation, built by a previous mysterious civilisation.
In this world there are many pyramids even twice bigger than the gizeh pyramids, but their existence is hidden or the arheologic projects are not sponsored or etc.

ZeldaFitz
02-24-2010, 02:54 PM
I have heard this theory before.

devakxes
02-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah I follow a similar view to Virs Sapiens.
In Rome, they had hot running water, aqueducts, plumming, etc.
Rome falls... middle ages come... we forget everything... begin shitting in holes and bathing in rivers.

Many mythologies claim that people came to the earth. Some kind of extraterrestrial being. However if there is anything they taught us it would have to be something that inspired religion or possibly inspired the art of magick. It was philosophy and occultism... not the building of an elaborate structure such as the pyramids.

The pyramids are designed like most of their temples anyway, with prayers all along the walls and depictions of different legends and stories. The idea was to make it kind of like a computer which when energy runs through it would function as a kind of magickal machine.
( Or so says discovery channel). The pharaohs were also considered demi-gods which elaborates on the idea of their tombs being temple-like.

Lemuria also has its' legends coming from peru and australia and various other mythologies ... like the hindu.

Sara D
02-25-2010, 01:34 PM
yes the legend is the Lemurians were a giant race of beings, so it would be fairly easy to have built the pyramids.

devakxes
02-25-2010, 11:54 PM
They were a great race of beings but they were said to exist during the time of the dinosaurs. Everything that existed then was giant. Does it not make sense that Man would also be giant? The other issue with this is the Lemurians were developing a Mind. Whatever is left of their religion is the worship of Fire.

Lemuria was said to exist as part of Australia and to be where the pacific ocean is located now. The idea that Lemurians went to Egypt... which might not have existed... since most of Africa was not supposed to exist during that time... the rest of Africa was said to surface completely once Atlantis fell. So if anything Egypt came up after the fall of Lemuria. Another point to consider though... is that the Atlanteans made it. A lot of people believe the great pyramids to have been originally temples because of the lower chambers as well as other documents. It was '' the temple beautiful''.

The Atlanteans were considered to be smaller than the Lemurians... but to the aryan root race they are still great in stature. Aryans ( man-kind as it is now) grows to about 6 feet at its' highest... Atlanteans were said to grow between 10 to 15 feet.

devakxes
02-26-2010, 12:30 AM
To hell with shoes. I wanna know what those giant atlanteans are packing in the pants! XD

Haha. Would like to go and say that the information I presented comes from '' The Secret Doctrine'' and from '' Atlantis: The Lost Continent''.

Everytime I bring up Atlanteans I feel kinda crazy. I believe that Atlantis existed and I also believe in the models presented in the secret doctrine on human evolution and various other things... but even though I believe them I realize it stretches one's belief and mind a bit. Thus the referencing.

Gawain
02-26-2010, 05:16 AM
I think that Human beings built the Pyramids, They were built using the then developing Mathematics of Trigonometry.

Man is a very Picky species. The step pyramids built, and were not used Those were seen as Faliures. Even ancient man, seemed to want to keep trying at it till they got it "Right."

zero
02-26-2010, 05:19 AM
I think most ancient records were burnt in the alexandria library as well as the worst of all time.

here is a interesting video in four parts egyptian pyramids, babylon gardens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SXfyYlHbP4&feature=player_embedded#)

Belphebe
02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
They weren't huge the Atlanteans, but they were so far advanced in their technology, they destroyed themselves from within. My Aunt says it will happen to us if we don't wise up.

zero
02-27-2010, 11:11 PM
I remember a history discover don't remember which that showed under japan's waters some interesting rock configuration looking like a road an possibly ruins they were thinking was Atlantis though geologists were saying otherwise, but who knows.

007m
02-28-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that pyramids were built by an advanced civilization. Actually, some theories suggest that the pyramids were constructed 10 000 years ago.
I don't know if they were aliens or human beeings but they were superior.

controlledchaos
06-05-2010, 10:53 AM
according to my research...we were created by a host of different extraterristial/extradimensional races... a few wanted us to be slaves(as we are now), most want us to evolve. They either help build or made us build those pyramids...from egypt to south america. Btw the huge were the nephelim(10 to 30 ft)..hence our heights, origainal man was about 5ft in height...like the aboriginees. but this is just theory maybe oneday we will find out.

PYRE
03-31-2011, 01:10 AM
SLAVES, built the pyramids, SLAVES built the parthanon, SLAVES built america, SLAVES this is your song thank you.

seekerofprophecies
03-31-2011, 03:35 AM
SLAVES, built the pyramids, SLAVES built the parthanon, SLAVES built america, SLAVES this is your song thank you.

How true. They were sold dreams of endless work, to build **** for there masters.

Astral Eye
03-31-2011, 07:17 AM
I have heard that egyptian mages, especially Ihmo Tep (Sorry if I spelt his name wrong) were skilled with summoning and controlling spirits such as wyverns, djinns and other such entities and these aided in the constructon. The mages allso used many scientific procedures that waited thousands of years to be re-discovered.

Shaolin32
04-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Most modern scientist believe the pyramids were built in about a twenty year time span. According to mathematicians they would have had to place a stone every thirty seconds non stop to produce those results. That is why I completely agree with the mage theory, look up coral castle in florida and you will see how easily a mage could construct something like the pyramids. also remember the egyptians were not the only ancient civilization to build huge pyramids not to mention some of the giant structures that are not pyramids. Stone henge and the island statues anyone? you have to throw in the concept of something being built with magic anyway, otherwise if you can't believe that why are you even bothering to be on an occult website?

devakxes
04-05-2011, 01:40 PM
The thought in Theosophy is that Atlanteans built the pyramids. Atlanteans were much, much, much larger than us though.

In reality, we are supposed to be genetically deteriorating.

I think the most interesting thing is that all civilizations speak of a pyramid in time when someone from above, came down to earth to teach them the sciences, then flew away...

devakxes
04-06-2011, 02:06 AM
No the thought in Theosophy is the Lemurians built the Pyramids. I should know, i have been a member and fellow since 1992. however i have seen secret papers you will not find in books, so it is the Lemurians who were before the Atlanteans.

My mistake, I couldn't remember the Secret Doctrine so well... and I couldn't reference it, as one of my friends is currently borrowing it. >.>

I knew the Lemurians were before the Atlanteans but I didn't know about the Lemurians building the pyramids. The Lemurians were giants in the truest sense of the word... so this makes sense.

There is even carbon dating that shows that the pyramids are really old.