PDA

View Full Version : Summoning demons

water
02-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I hope I'm using the right forum for this question.

Can someone tell me about this? I'm very new to this, and I've red a little inn Thomas Karlsson's book about the Qlipoth, and there he gives some examples of peoples meeting with demons, and I read some about it on this forum. And I find it kinda hard to believe, so are there anyone who practice this arts who are willing to tell their experiences - how they occur etc.?

And why must you be so careful, what harm can they do to you?

water
02-27-2011, 04:39 PM
That don't answer my question(s) at all. Someone else willing to give me some serious and concrete information, maybe sharing their own experiences?

Thanks.

water
02-27-2011, 05:22 PM
Yeah, but the are people not studying the Qlipoth that summons demons to? I'm very curious about that.

Don't know of any forums for these subjects. Wanna enlighten me with which some good occult forums with more acitivity?

Seyk
02-27-2011, 06:51 PM
The answer to your question would perhaps come better if you would to say why is it that you are asking?

If this sounded confusing, what I am pointing out is that most people will not just come and share you their expiriences if they cannot judge about what will you do with those expiriences.

water
02-27-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm asking just out of curiosity, and mostly because I find it hard to believe in. (That being said, I'm not saying anyone is lying or anything.)

I am not going to use this for something, I just want to hear peoples experiences for my own curiosity, and maybe to help myself with going deeper into the subjects - as a sort of inspiration or motivation. I hope someone are willing to share.

Light
02-27-2011, 09:00 PM
It can be life changing (permanently)...

As far as sharing experiences, you might have trouble getting anyone willing to share.

water
02-27-2011, 09:27 PM
It can be life changing (permanently)...

Wanna elaborate?

As far as sharing experiences, you might have trouble getting anyone willing to share.

Why is that? Again, out of curiosity. (In case this looks patronizing.)

Light
02-27-2011, 10:07 PM
'No' to elaborate, and to the second question, it is very personal for most of us.

Hot Tea
03-17-2011, 03:13 AM
I attended a get-together last year held by some family friends who practice blood magick. I did not know 7 out of the 10 people there but the whole thing had a relaxed feeling to it. As we each went through the steps and gave blood for the working everyone was asked to say who we wished to dedicate our actions to or who we would like to call foward. Everyone tried to envoke their favored demon or spirit that night, but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Astral Eye
03-17-2011, 08:22 AM
I work with demons but have never used the Qilopoth. I use a pentacle, and a variety of rituals that I have designed or for basic works, the lesser and greater ritual of the Pentacle. What do you want to ask?

water
03-17-2011, 07:19 PM
I work with demons but have never used the Qilopoth. I use a pentacle, and a variety of rituals that I have designed or for basic works, the lesser and greater ritual of the Pentacle. What do you want to ask?

I'm curious about everything regarding summoning of demons. Are you people talking about at trip down your own subconscious, or a real personalized demon that appears in front of you (like they talk about in Karlsson's book)? If so, how do they look like? Do they talk? Are they friendly? How can is change a persons life?

Light
03-17-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm curious about everything regarding summoning of demons. Are you people talking about at trip down your own subconscious

Yes, this would be the case, when summoning a Demon.

water
03-17-2011, 09:10 PM
OK, but is that the ONLY case? If you don't want to elaborate, please don't answer. It's just plain pointless and annoying as I have clearly stated that I want useful information - as in information that gives me a clue of what this is, rather than cryptic hints.

It's fine by me if you don't want to elaborate (even though this just makes me think this is all BS - no offence), but this thread is for they who might want to.

Light
03-17-2011, 09:32 PM
You want information about a subject like this then you should start reading if you are serious about it. This is an occultforum and not a pre-school, no one is spoonfed here.
Maybe something for you to start off with. However, it might be heavy reading, but you can always give it a go:

Liber Hvhi (http://www.scribd.com/doc/24919284/Liber-Hvhi)

water
03-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Pre-schooling? I'm just asking if someone is willing to share some of their experiences. You, as stated 276849 times, do not want to. OK!

Anyone else?

Astral Eye
03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Read the key of solomon (greater and lesser) and research the lesser summoning/banishing of the pentacle. That's all I can say at the moment. Summoning is a rather personal art.

Hot Tea
03-18-2011, 11:00 PM
Have you tried to sumon a demon? If you have then chances are that you already have your answer as to whether or not they are mental or physical manifestation.

As for experiences, I hang around a trio from time to time who perform their own unique rituals for summoning and believe they manage to physically call something, I however have never been one of the successful gatherings hmmmmmm

Lucan
03-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Read the key of solomon (greater and lesser) and research the lesser summoning/banishing of the pentacle. That's all I can say at the moment. Summoning is a rather personal art.19th century Golden Dawn rituals are not compatible with grimoires and can only ruin evocation.

devakxes
03-22-2011, 04:48 AM
My own personal experiences with demons.
Most of the lesser ones want to feed and typically are unstable. The greater they are, the greater the degree of consciousness and control. I think most of the lesser ones are produced by the passions of humans and of the greater demons - thus they typically tend to be unstable.

I've often seen if you treat a demon with respect, but as equals... they typically will be kind to you (in return of a sacrifice normally). If you happen to get closer and develop a relationship with a demon of greater power, its' essence will influence you on deep sub-conscious levels.

''Be careful of the gods you create, for they shall make you in their own image''

Some of demons are directly tapped into deities, since their names are perversions of various deities. They normally take in the negative energies of those deities.

Other demons are solely representations of the human psyche, that most monotheistic religions did not believe correspond with the particular ''way you should be'' or ''the righteous way''... this is why religious organizations have power over people. For example, Lilith is a demon who represents the ''dark'' feminine traits (madness, the desire of women to be dominant in bed, etc.).

Then you have demons who are actual beings in their own right. Most of the arch demons of the Qlippoth fit this description (including Lilith).

I did a supreme invocation of Lilith which resulted in me being anointed in blood and journeying into the wilderness. I found a deer horn on that journey and I have kept it since that experience. Lilith gives birth to All. She is the Mother of All Perversions. She is also the Mother of Heros and great beings. Regardless, birth is not something that defines Her. I believe the horn was meant to represent the carnal nature of Man that we seek to reject in western society. All manner of ''evil'' desire should instead be embraced, but it shouldn't be acted upon. This freedom allows Passion to grow within.

I learned to truly live through Her.

Edenbelow
03-26-2011, 09:41 PM
From what I have heard and read on the subject, the result of summoning demons or entities can be quite different. It is also very individual, but the key seems to be too let the demon or entity have a means of manifestation. That means it probably won´t materialize out of nothing, suddenly walk in through the door, etc, (although I wont necessarily exclude that from being possible to occur) instead you should expect it to appear in dreams, or a mirror as someone mentioned, or anything similar.

I have no personal experience on the subject, so I would not know for sure, and that is also something that needs to be taken into account when discussing this kind of topic. What works and is true for others might not be for you, as it is always a personal experience.

Vman996
03-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Sometimes you'll be able to make the demon show itself in a scrying device such as a mirror. Some foolhardy souls will invite the demon to spell things out on an Ouija board (NOT RECOMMENDED).

Hi, if you dont mind me asking, why wouldn't you ask the Demon to spell things out on a ouija board?

BalanceDragon
08-24-2011, 06:03 PM
I have experienced necromancy, though today I still find myself at odds with the way Western Occult Philosophy deals with the art itself. For instance, there was a mention of Lillith as a demoness. Did you know at an earlier times she was worshipped as a goddess? She actually PROTECTED babies and was connected with fertillity rites!
When judaism rose up to become a 'One God' religion, they demonized all of their former pagan gods - as did christianity later on. Because of this, I have a conflict with calling something up as a demon that is not a demon at all. In fact, the entire act could be very insulting to the spirit involved, so of course they won't show up - or worse yet - quiety enter your life and cause personal havoc.
This is why I research the spirits I call upon, whether it be necromancy or another art. If you find their earliest roots, you may also find a greater way of summoning them in the first place. Knowledge is power.

I have summoned dark forces and they DID come. It was not a 'journey into introspection of myself', nor was it a mental manifestation - though I will say that I know others who did have this experience, though they did these ceremonies and were not properly initiated to perform magic at all. You see, it all depends on YOU, the practitioner. If you are not initiated into these arts, then you are not personally protected against anything that happens. You do not have the authority to ask a spirit to do anything for your cause. You have no leverage.

This is the purpose of initiation. Without it, you can pretty much experience anything possible, and the outcome will not be controllable. Most darker spirits will play mindgames with you, and will not appear despite the 'greater curse' placed upon them. (what good does it do to curse something that is already condemned beyond cursing?) These will often infiltrate your life and cause all sorts of problems. Whether they appear or not, dismissal is a MUST. Not once, not twice, but thrice. Follow with a purification ceremony.

In my own experience, I have found some roman, greek, and sumerian methods of necormancy much more direct and powerful. There is no room allowed for vengeful spirits or defiance. The judeo-christian methods are full of contradictions that in the end can place the practitioner at the mercy of the things he or she has called forth. Learn about all the different kinds of necromancy, and choose the one right for you.

Lucan
09-14-2011, 07:51 AM
In my own experience, I have found some roman, greek, and sumerian methods of necormancy much more direct and powerful.What methods were these?

Anonymous12345
09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
Even though they say in all spiritual practices one should be silent about one's own experience... I believe otherwise, I ultimately want to live in a world where magick is openly practiced, as I
have reached a stage in my spiritual practice where I can perceive subtle energies very easily, I can constantly feel and see without the need to meditate or be in the dark, I can very clearly perceive auras of spiritual masters in broad day light. After that just out of curiosity I picked up a book on summoning spirits by konstantinos and I did go through the trouble of learning LBRP and so forth but one day curiosity I just decided to vibrate the name with the sigil without anything else and wala! A bubble of aura floated into my room... First it tried to enter my body but due to my natural defenses from all my meditations it wasn't able to enter... So it just lingered outside and started communicating with me... I told the spirit that I simply needed a spirit to work with for my meditations and it was more than happy to oblige I almost made a pact but decided not to and told it that I wasn't ready and that I would call it in another time and it left on it's own...I didn't bother with a banishing ritual because it was a very beneficial spirit... I'm not saying I'm special in anyway, all it is is a bit of self discipline, curiosity and creativity really... Anyway it is a lonely path, regardless of how many friends you have and the reason why most aren't willing to share is, from my own experience is that one of two things will happen, you will either be shunned as a devil worshipper of sort or be praised which will only inflate your ego which will ultimately be your own downfall... Sohere's my question to you... Are you truly curios to the point of wanting to learn and practice or are you simply here to play intellectual games? The very fact that your very first curiosity is about summoning demons says a lot and the reason why most choose to ignore it

Sweet
09-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Demon's can vary from multiple form's such as at train of thought like have you ever said in your head something that you would never expose outloud knowing you could do it and get it away with it thats a demon. There are also goetia, but thats another subject.

Belasko
09-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Sometimes when I come in here, I feel as it I am in a forum of assholes.

Ykumz
10-07-2011, 01:17 AM
This is my first post on this forum so I probably won't be as trusted as maybe older members, but I still feel like I have something to say even if it isn't even read. Anyway, you sound a lot like how me and my friend used to be. We had to look into everything, look deep and try to understand it all like you would something for school. There is nothing wrong with wanting to understand something, and research is a good thing to do, but with magickal workings, you'll do best if you simply try. Do what you think is supposed to be done. How you feel like summoning a daemon is supposed to happen. Most of it deals with what feels right to you and what works. Do research first of course, but don't try to recreate everything that someone else has already done. You have to work however you feel is best for you. Understand the basics, have a good feel for what it is you are trying to do, and let it set in motion. You'll never get anywhere in your magickal abilities if you spend your whole time studying what works for other people, cause you're not other people, you're you, and if you can't see that it's an individual thing and what works for others won't always work for you, you won't be able to get past the basics. But that's just what I think, I could be completely wrong, but I'll just say that after I finally stopped researching and finally just started doing magick, I've gotten great at it, and that's just by going by my gut. What does yours say? Listen to it, and you won't go too wrong.

If you want my opinion on what a daemon is, it's a non material entity that draws it's power from the darkness, which is by no way evil, it just is an energy source that works better in certain areas than other energy sources. Angels are basically the same, they just use the light instead of darkness. It's like a doctor and a teacher. They're both people, just different professions. That's the way angels and daemons are, but that's just what I think. It may be different may be different for you, and whatever you think or feel about them, is whatever works best for you, and you're workings will be all the better for it if you find your own feelings and ideologies, not just base it off of what everyone else tells you

Iza
10-07-2011, 08:34 AM
My advice is don't mess around with what you don't know. Angels can be just as dangerous as demons, you need to research, work with someone who has been doing it a long time, not someone who reads a book and viola they are an expert. Mrs. Peel has worked with them all including the XOYLO, she will tell you don't go into shark infested water unless you have a cage.

Morbid Angel
10-21-2011, 06:15 AM
demons CAN BE ANGELS. SO LET US GET THAT STRAIGHT OUTRIGHT.

That's a curious statement, I would love to know more about what you mean, could you be kind enough to elaborate?

/93

Iza
10-21-2011, 09:06 PM
She won't and frankly it is none of your fucking business. Want to know then join her forums.

redmonk
10-26-2011, 12:24 AM
In fact Angels can be worse than demons, there was one case when a peson was nealry killed by an Angel , and was never harmed by a Demon.
Even if you in fact knew how to summon Angels and Demon which is a extrenmelly restricted ritual you wont find it in any bookstore, angels hate humans , they call us fluid Bags , since they are pure energy. Just to Illustrate what can happen to you if you mess with this , Angels can drain all your life force in an instant , only to kill you , not because they need that deleteric energy because they dont , they drain it and disperse in the enviromment for fun. They dont like to be called and disturbed specially by us.