PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Ghost?

ShadowCrest
03-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Ever since I was 11, I've on occasion seen a woman wearing a white dress. I saw her at a house I used to live in (Which was in another state) Since then, I've felt a strange presence once in a while, mostly when I'm alone. I'm sensitive to the spirit world, so I can recognize her "energy" so to speak. But many ghosts have crossed my path, yet this one just seems to like me or something. And on top of that, I've seen her again about a month ago. The ironic thing is that I saw her on the stairs when I was 11, and this last time I saw her, she was on the stairs again. In fact, I can tell when she's sitting on the stairs because my whole body feels energized when I walk through her. Is this possibly a spirit guide, seeing how I usually only see/sense her when I'm alone? Maybe I just didn't notice her till she deemed me "old" enough to handle a ghost/spirit? Or is it possible that she followed me from the house I used to live in when I was 11?

Peace Rain
03-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Sounds like your spirit guide. Get used to her, because she'll most likely be there the rest of your life. She MAY go away. Wish I had a spirit guide.

Wolfie
03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
Good thread ShadowCrest. Glad to hear you've got that connection. I've had similar encounters; most recently a spirit embodied wind that blew through my house and whispered my name to me. I hope to strengthen our relationship and communication.

every one has a spirit guide, it is up to the individual to get in contact.
Iza, can you offer any advice on how one can contact their spirit guide?

Astral Eye
03-14-2011, 05:49 PM
My house has a spirit in it who has similliar behaviour and appearence, but it's a spirit that's bound to the house. She has allso appeared to my mum and brother, neither of who are very spiritually sensetive. I'm sure it's just a coincident.

Peace Rain
03-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Everyone has a spirit guide. I will get in contact with mine, some how. :) I used to have an imaginary friend.. When I was younger, at least.

Astral Eye
03-14-2011, 10:36 PM
When I was younger I used to have imiganary friends, but I don't know wether one of them, some of them, none of them, all of them are spirit guides. Many of them were not entirely human in form.

Aradia
03-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Yes. EVERYONE has a spirit guide. I talk to MINE all the time. Your guides will change as you progress in life, too.

Spencer455446
03-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Thats interesting i will have to try my best to contact my spirit guide.

Wolfie
03-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Wolfie there are many ways, we have a spirit guide when we are a child, they are imaginary friends but they really aren't, unfortunately adults dissuade and basically take away that special part in us. Wolfie you can ask them to visit you in your dreams or a simple way is to sit quietly in a chair and visualize a room with a fireplace and two chairs next to each other in front of the fireplace. see your self in one and see the door open and observe who comes in, ask them their name, they will answer in your head, sometimes they like for you to name them. have them sit down and hold a conversation with them acknowledge them and every day speak to them as if they are an old friend. eventually but not until you are ready they will manifest. spirit guides are good friends who can guide us, warn us of danger, and help us in many ways.
Thank you very much for the detailed response, Iza. I'm going to work with my dreams and meditations to build this relationship. I hope if i am ever blessed with children, i can raise them to appreciate, not turn away from these things.

captainrackham
03-16-2011, 07:18 AM
Yeah, communicating with your spirit guide is important - but you should know that on the other side of the veil there's dead people who don't know their dead OR know their dead but don't want to start their 'task' of joining the great puzzlework of the universe (and dickin' around with the living for the fun of it).

You got a whole community on the other side that's just as taboo to communicate with the living as it is for us to communicate with the dead.

It's a double edged sword -- trust your feelings, but be wary of the messages/thoughts you get,
a smitten spirit might as well step in front of you... willing and waiting for you to die and be with them kinda slows down your ability of getting through to the spirit guide.

there's an adventure waiting for you if you continue exploring this!!

I suggest looking up automatic writing... :D Good luck!

Light
03-16-2011, 10:26 AM
It comes down to how it feels, you can feel when you need to get rid of something or someone. As far as being in contact with the ones on the other side or the ones that have passed over, I can't see how this could be bad. I have never had any experiences where something or someone has taken over me and left me not in charge. I don't understand why people are so afraid of the other side, we end up going there after all. If they are around you there is a reason, go by your instinct.

Aradia
03-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Light, I THINK the reason so many people are afraid of the other side, is because, they don't know what awaits them, there. I am not afraid of ghosts. In fact, I attract them.

captainrackham
03-16-2011, 02:30 PM
but stubborn spirits can still be strong -- and get right in the way of you communicating with your guide effectively. Spirits can attach themselves to you in a way to where they are always vigil - it's not that they're evil -- just stubborn and unenlightened.

You can be talking to your guide through automatic writing for example, and suddenly you can get a phrase 'she's not here' 'its me' et et, or the name of the entity.

It really depends -- you just have to find ways of teaching yourself how to respond to it all, what you're dealing with -- I recommend intentionally communicating to your guide through automatic writing as a start. If you start to get iffy messages, things that don't jive - take a break for a period of time and start later.

Like Light said, it falls back on how you feel -- Good luck!

Light
03-16-2011, 07:50 PM
I was surrounded by so much death growing up and experiences that came with it, that I do take it as just part of life. I find comfort in being able to be in contact with the other side and would never have it any other way. I find it beautiful more than anything.

There are times when there is a lot of anger laced with someone that has moved on, if their deaths have been through self inflicted anger. Also, if they are not aware they've moved on there is often confusion ( they can stay around a for long time, needing help ), but in any of these cases, you can still choose to take it on board or not, i.e. helping them move on or shield and banish if there is anger and it gets overwhelming.
I learnt this since the age of eight, so I do believe it is not that hard to learn this as an adult.
If one can sense a spirit, that means one is already more sensitive and aware, so the next step should not be so hard to work out.
Just go with it and how it feels and as my mum say -'see with the back of your head and you will know' and you will be fine.

ShadowCrest
03-18-2011, 02:57 AM
a spirit guide once contacted will protect you from any ghost who don't want to be dead or don't know they are dead. a spirit is one who has made it to the other side, and is not going to hurt you. a ghost can't kill you, but it can cause havoc and can harm you. if this so called stalker ghost has not tried to harm you in any way, then as i said it is your spirit guide, nothing can slow down your meeting with your spirit guide but you. we are the one's in control not them. an easy way to know is ask it if it is from the light, if it says no or hesitates then get rid of it. if it says yes then start to develop a communication with it. you are the portal or the place you are in is the portal, but this is not a tv show or a movie, and what is depicted in shows and movies are entertainment. i work with the dead all the time and i have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. one thing to remember for the future, you are more powerful in the astral than the physical, so my advice is to always shield and banish before working with ant type of entity, even a kind spirit guide can drain you.

She hasn't ever tried harming me at all. I actually feel at peace when I sense/see her. And that means a lot coming from me, because I've come across some pretty nasty spirits to say that this one spirit that follows me around hasn't given me any bad feelings. She also doesn't drain my energy like other spirits do (Both good and bad spirits drain me, and seem to come after me for my energy, even if I'm with a group of friends) so that makes me kinda curious about her. Is there anything you can pick up?

Light
03-18-2011, 11:46 AM
She hasn't ever tried harming me at all. I actually feel at peace when I sense/see her.

Yes, comfort and peace. Cherish it . :)

magickaldeadname
03-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Ever since I was 11, I've on occasion seen a woman wearing a white dress. I saw her at a house I used to live in (Which was in another state) Since then, I've felt a strange presence once in a while, mostly when I'm alone. I'm sensitive to the spirit world, so I can recognize her "energy" so to speak. But many ghosts have crossed my path, yet this one just seems to like me or something. And on top of that, I've seen her again about a month ago. The ironic thing is that I saw her on the stairs when I was 11, and this last time I saw her, she was on the stairs again. In fact, I can tell when she's sitting on the stairs because my whole body feels energized when I walk through her. Is this possibly a spirit guide, seeing how I usually only see/sense her when I'm alone? Maybe I just didn't notice her till she deemed me "old" enough to handle a ghost/spirit? Or is it possible that she followed me from the house I used to live in when I was 11?

I think that she is a Spirit that want to follow you for unknown reasons. However, if she doesn't create you problems, you can fell good.

P.S. just for curiosity, you ever seen, with your eyes, this figure? Because I can not detract from the posts. If yes, then sorry.

Hot Tea
03-18-2011, 07:38 PM
It comes down to how it feels, you can feel when you need to get rid of something or someone. As far as being in contact with the ones on the other side or the ones that have passed over, I can't see how this could be bad. I have never had any experiences where something or someone has taken over me and left me not in charge. I don't understand why people are so afraid of the other side, we end up going there after all. If they are around you there is a reason, go by your instinct.
This is great advice for you. You need to do something about the situation if she makes you feel afraid or threatened. If she makes you feel positive and lifted you should try talking to it, maybe even leave her a gift or two around.:) My grandmother used to leave marbles and coins around for friendly things in her house.

Aradia
03-18-2011, 07:46 PM
i think you should keep her around. she will be a good friend to have, comfort and peace as Light has pointed out should be cherished.

I agree 110%. :)

magickaldeadname
03-19-2011, 09:31 AM
I've printed up your advice concerning the matter Iza.

Is there any advice you can give us to see spirits overall? Both Malefic and non?
More meditation? Visualization?

As said by Iza. However, you can view them on the Astral Plane, and if you're skilled enough, you can also hear them. There is many ways to get on the Astral Plane.

Justime
04-11-2011, 01:44 PM
i wrote you detailed instructions but as i was getting ready to send, the site went down for a second and i lost it all. however it depends on that which you want to have contact with. to see is harder than hearing. there are some who are clairvoyant and they see all the time, some are clairaudient and they only hear, i hear more than see, because i would rather hear them. to see can be a problem but if you can visualize and are able to see astrally see, then they will start to manifest. a dark room at first with candle and a mirror is a good way, or stare into the flames of a fire, as you become more adept at this they will start to come around and show themselves, but sometimes it is when you are not ready to see them, and they can startle at first. trust is what you need to build on.
Very good points here, how TRUE !