PDA

View Full Version : Evocation of Satan

magickaldeadname
03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Now, I want to just begin this thread for reasonable spiritual reasons. How many of you has experienced Satan/Samael in our own life? Then, how? For me, he has much significance in my life, so I want to dedicate this topic to him.

devakxes
03-18-2011, 08:01 PM
I felt the Prince of Darkness in my life when I had reached a certain level in the RHP where I was completely controlled by the Universe and slept as a passenger in her arms. I realized my fate but as time went on, I did not like my fate. I did not like having control. The mindless bliss of nirvana was not enough for me. I ended up moving away and changing my life entirely. I learned the concept of ''honor'' and finally learned True Love, True Happiness, and True Life. I gained Will in order to direct my life how I please and to directly influence the Universe, instead of asking it to do such things for me. He has also given me strength in times of need, showing me my own inner light.

I am now my own sole creator.

Light
03-19-2011, 04:36 AM
He has also given me strength in times of need, showing me my own inner light.

I am now my own sole creator.

Beautiful, thank you ! :)

magickaldeadname
03-19-2011, 02:28 PM
I've communicated with him several times, and I felt his power, that is very high. Probably he is the most perfected creature in the universe, because I've not found another with so power. His speech is so strong, when heard.
However, I celebrate him, so be. Amen.

Hot Tea
03-19-2011, 03:32 PM
I started to think more calculated and started planning ahead. I also gained confidence and a lighter mood around myself once I stopped reacting to everything based on emotions and guilt. I feel his presence, in the spiritual sense I guess, when i'm about to mess up a situation or make it worse. It starts like a grip on my stomach and travels up to my mind where it yells useful advice. I know it's just my inner voice giving me backup in tuff times but it never really did that until I started exploring the alternatives in life. my reaction to everything before that time was to roll over on my back or try to fight drama with drama

magickaldeadname
03-19-2011, 06:19 PM
^That's what I call Holy Guardian Angel.

Good post :-)

devakxes
03-19-2011, 10:05 PM
I've communicated with him several times, and I felt his power, that is very high. Probably he is the most perfected creature in the universe, because I've not found another with so power. His speech is so strong, when heard.
However, I celebrate him, so be. Amen.

Most perfected, but not necessarily ''perfect.'' because that is the beauty of him. He is the rising sun, starting as a spark in the dark, becoming a flame, then a star, then the sun... a rebellious giant that broke free from the universe because it could no longer contain his light... and it continues to grow...

He is the Prince of Darkness because he constantly is expanding and exploring the darkness. Just as a tree's root reach into the darkness of the earth - they are nourished and find structure there.

And thank you, Iza and Light. *blushes*

I started to think more calculated and started planning ahead. I also gained confidence and a lighter mood around myself once I stopped reacting to everything based on emotions and guilt. I feel his presence, in the spiritual sense I guess, when i'm about to mess up a situation or make it worse. It starts like a grip on my stomach and travels up to my mind where it yells useful advice. I know it's just my inner voice giving me backup in tuff times but it never really did that until I started exploring the alternatives in life. my reaction to everything before that time was to roll over on my back or try to fight drama with drama

Yes, that could be your higher self. However, Lucifer also is the giver of gnosis... however the gnosis is more like a tool in order to make you a more advanced being. Most of the time that gnosis is used to come to terms with reality and then find your own Higher Self, the divine being that is the essence of you and all that you call you. It is not constrained by time and is like Lucifer, it is already ideal and perfect, yet it is constantly expanding.

Though, you may not have the divine spark within. That is all based upon your Will and Faith, as well as the faith and will of The Prince of Darkness.

magickaldeadname
03-20-2011, 12:30 PM
@devakxes: I think that a tree when "born" will be a tree, anyway. So, I believe in fate, and I think that someone, as Satan, is predestined to be so perfect, more than a research, I look at his growing. Well post, however.

lahingsalamangkero
08-05-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm here at the "terra incognita" ,

"Psalm 62:11

Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this:
that power belongs to God,"

Luke 11:20

But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

2 Corinthians 6:7

by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left;

Psalm 66:7

who rules by his might forever,
whose eyes keep watch on the nations—
let not the rebellious exalt themselves.
Selah

to whom you will trust? to the temporary God of Darkness or to the infinite God of Heaven?

lahingsalamangkero
08-05-2011, 01:21 PM
frankly, i'm against to all those who were not worship God , to all those who disobey His Commandments, but like, i'm casting spell, a Hebrew casting ceremonies, if someone has inborn 3rd eye that proned to visual apparition of malicious spirits which are disturbing psychologically don't panic here is the simple method:
FOLLOW THE PHOTOS BELOW:

1st ADRA EGOSUM IRUC OYUV UTRUNUV ( AEIOU)
2nd REX DEI ADVENIAT REGINUM TUUM
3rd REX DEI!

This shall be done when the malicious spirit appears infront of you, throw them with this "THE FLYING CINCO VOCALES FIST" once it execute this the entities would be vaporized.

Sweet
09-13-2011, 07:45 PM
When I was 8 I new I loved Lucifer when I was in a Christian church they use to talk about how Satan stood up to God and even took 1/3 of gods followers to fight against the injustice God who gives freewill but punishes if you disobey. The Bible is not a lie if you actually read the whole thing and the satanic Bible it all makes since. You have to pick a side the rebellion or the pre-destined. God created Lucifer in his own image he is God aswell that's why he can't kill him it would be killing himself. They say if you had an interest in Satanism since you were young you bear the mark of the beast just as God has his true people so does lucifer.