PDA

View Full Version : Which card represents you?

krimson
03-22-2011, 04:44 AM
While doing tarot readings, a card will sometimes come up that is representative of you. If your inquiries are linked to yourself, that is. "What is my future with ___," or "How should I go about ____?" And so on. For those of you who work with tarot cards, you will already know which card is you :) Post your card and the meaning of your card!!

Mine is the High Priestess. The High Priestess is not always representative of an actual person in readings. But in my case, it represents me 99% of the time.

The High Priestess- a woman who is extremely wise, mystical, beautiful, psychic and mysterious. Someone who provides priceless counsel and advice because of her extensive knowledge. Seemingly untouchable and intimidating. A figure with great power and untold potential.

Your turn!

devakxes
03-22-2011, 05:01 AM
The Green Knight. That was in Arthurian Tarot.

Too bad my cards got damaged moving. I plan to get a Crowley deck sometime.

krimson
03-22-2011, 06:18 AM
The Green Knight. That was in Arthurian Tarot.

Too bad my cards got damaged moving. I plan to get a Crowley deck sometime.

Do you know what the Green Knight is likened to in the traditional tarot?

I am on the hunt for a new tarot deck as well. All of mine seem to disappear. It's quite strange.

Astral Eye
03-22-2011, 08:19 AM
The death
Endings and begginings:rolleyes:

devakxes
03-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I think it is the knight of swords. I really don't know what the traditional comparison is to it.

Hot Tea
03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
The Emperor and the Chariot

Gemnus32
03-23-2011, 04:22 AM
I used to use the Eight of Wands as my significator almost all of the time. In the Rider-Waite, the card is interpreted as, 'A difficult labor is almost complete,' and the card shows a squire carrying 8 staves towards a town in the distance.

If I were to pick a Trump, I would probably pick, 'the Hermit.' The Loner.

krimson
03-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Mine seems to be the Magician.Every time i do a reading,it comes up representing me.Mainly,it points to the capabilities,talents and abilities of the querant.

I have been having a Magician pop up in a lot of my 'future' readings. Such an interesting card. The zodiac affiliations for the magician are Mercury and Virgo. So I may be about to meet a Virgo who does magic tricks! HOORAY.

Another interesting note, apparently the High Priestess and Magician are the Yin and Yang of each other. One cannot exist without the other, like twin flame souls. Keep an eye out for a High Priestess in your readings...you may be about to meet a woman who will blow your mind.

krimson
03-25-2011, 11:14 PM
I used to use the Eight of Wands as my significator almost all of the time. In the Rider-Waite, the card is interpreted as, 'A difficult labor is almost complete,' and the card shows a squire carrying 8 staves towards a town in the distance.

If I were to pick a Trump, I would probably pick, 'the Hermit.' The Loner.

Wands are indicative of the element of fire. You must either be a Fire zodiac sign or have a fiery personality ;] Also, you are not just a person who likes action. You ARE the action! Does it get any better than that? lol

krimson
03-25-2011, 11:18 PM
The death
Endings and begginings:rolleyes:

I have had a LOT of the death card in my readings lately. It's exciting for me, a new chapter is unfolding. This is a very interesting and versatile card. Most of the time I respond to it in a positive way, unless it is upside down, indicating stagnation. I'm way too impatient for things to be stagnant! :P

krimson
03-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I think it is the knight of swords. I really don't know what the traditional comparison is to it.

The knight always means a young man. Swords are associated with Air zodiac signs- Libra, Gemini, Aquarius. So this would make you an intelligent guy who is a fan of the direct approach, with little room for nonsense. Knowledgeable and sometimes too logical, you get things done but you can come across as cold. Sound familiar?

Jackal
11-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Green Knight is actually the Devil card because of the bet he played with Gawain, tempting him with his wife....

I would say either Emperor, The fool or Gawain in the arthurian tarot (strength) I'm a control freak. A joker, And loyal

Sweet
11-18-2011, 05:40 PM
The hanged man.

Sweet
11-21-2011, 05:03 PM
i thought so always suspended but no progress.
So much truth in what you just said you have no idea.

Astral Eye
11-21-2011, 08:52 PM
A new one has appeared in my life. The fool.

Darius
11-23-2011, 05:50 PM
The Magician most often.

Keeper
11-27-2011, 07:09 AM
Sometimes it is The Magician. Other times it is The Fool. Frankly, I wonder if it is both.