PDA

View Full Version : Remote Viewing discussion

Blueboy22
03-27-2011, 02:32 AM
So, I have been doing a little bit of reading on the whole remote viewing thing and I am interested. I mean some people say its bunk but the government supported it for a while so there must be something to it right? Anyway I was wondering if anybody has ever tried to remote view and if they have what were the results?

Shaolin32
03-27-2011, 05:13 AM
ive heard some give it credit for winnig the cold war all together

krimson
04-29-2011, 11:09 PM
The government does continue to support it, there are plenty of underground workings within the government dealing with remote viewing. This is not publicized of course, but there is documentation available supporting this if you do your research.

Depending on how you look at it, remote viewing can be more simple than astral travel, as you do not need to detach from your physical body to get accurate results. Sometimes psychics use remote viewing without even noticing it. Getting visual 'flashes' of a certain location can be common in psychic experiences. These experiences can be fine-tuned, and one may be able to zone-in on a point based on latitude and longitude coordinates if given enough practice. There are books written to guide and train people in remote viewing, you can get these on amazon.com or other internet sources.