PDA

View Full Version : 3rd eye chakra troubles

Ergath
04-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Evening, I'm rather new to this forum so I give quick info bout me. I have studied occult as an armchair theorist for a few years now, putting stuff together and making sure what would fit me the best, having ended up with chaos and mainly focusing on chakra points & sigils. Now then, I have tried to open up my third eye/pineal gland using some kind of kundalini technique and just wondering if raging headaches, pressure on my temples and a feeling that I'm watching everything through a curtain is normal?? My eyesight is what troubles me the most, since I have never heard of such thing occurring to anyone. Just would like to know if this is normal or should I actually see some1 about this? Oh and personal experiences about opening chakras would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Daisy
04-10-2011, 02:05 AM
I'd expect a block too - or a headlong rush into trying too hard to do something that requires less effort than that ;)

I'm not too familiar with Chaos but as I tend to choose techniques that are appropriate and feel intuitively correct it's likely not too far apart.

When you say 'seeing through a curtain' - do you mean your 'first and second' eyes? :) Or the actual third one? :) Sometimes, things are blurry or masked to start, especially if you did not sort of 'unconciously' awaken into these potentials with that ability functioning.

Otherwise I'd suggest a) following the Admin's advice and b) relaxing. As I said I'm not too familiar with a Chaos path, but imho pain is not a necessary part of the process. Think of it more as watching a sun rise, and less of yanking on the rusted power-switch of a 10,000 watt searchlight. :)

Ergath
04-10-2011, 08:23 AM
"your third eye is not in the front"
I tried mainly to open my pineal gland, which is a bit inside my forehead, about the center of my brain. What do you mean by saying its not in the front? I always thought that it is between the brows, a bit behind my "skull".

"Use a pendulum"
I never thought you could use pendulums for that, any advice on how??

"I'm not too familiar with Chaos but as I tend to choose techniques that are appropriate and feel intuitively correct it's likely not too far apart."
That is mainly what chaos is about(for me at least :) ), I have combined mainly by using sigils and powering them up appropriately using my chakras.

"When you say 'seeing through a curtain' - do you mean your 'first and second' eyes? Or the actual third one? Sometimes, things are blurry or masked to start, especially if you did not sort of 'unconciously' awaken into these potentials with that ability functioning"
I mean my actual eyes, now everything is fine, I feel a rather powerful surge inside my head constantly, mainly a pleasant one, but every time I concentrate in my 3rd eye and/or pineal gland for a long time it gets "blurry".
It feels like my brains cannot actually register anything I see, my vision is sharp, but it feels like I need to concentrate a lot to actually register the things I see, Its really weird :(

Cartoon Character
04-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Touch the tip of your tongue to the palate just behind your upper teeth too. This helps to connect the "circuit" between energetic channels in the front and back, and helps to keep energy from getting "stuck" in your head. Especially if you're working with a Kundalini based process. Working within a Chaos magick paradigm should allow you to have no problems integrating what Iza and Daisy have said here.