PDA

View Full Version : Aloha

Red Serpent
01-21-2009, 06:58 AM
I'm a beginner in this field but have felt it's calling for many years: i couldn't pinpoint what it was until recently, but i always knew i was missing and craving for something. When I started to read a bit of occult texts, I realized I've found what i have been missing - I was at home. So, my goal is to read, learn, practice, open my mind and go as far as i can.

I hope you will help me on my journey with your patience, advice, experience and wisdom. Any advice, suggestions or directions are most welcome. I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

Y Ddraig Goch
01-21-2009, 07:50 AM
hello. you are most welcome. i know its not the place where i should write this but i am gonna give you an advice. start reading Psychic Self-Defence by Dion Fortune. Its a great book for beginners. contains pretty much info how one can protect him/her self when having dealings with the occult. its easy to read and understand. once again welcome.

Lady Dunsany
01-21-2009, 08:52 AM
Hello and Welcome. We are all here to help each other all you have to do is ask.

Odin
01-21-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello and welcome

redhand
01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi to a fellow Red one!LOL Welcome!

isis
01-22-2009, 05:23 AM
hello and welcome

Red Serpent
01-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Thank you all ... i have been going through topics and pages on your forum and i'm :eek: (that would mean: shocked and overwhelmed). so much info that i really don't know where to start first :)

Y Ddraig Goch
01-28-2009, 02:22 PM
i iz bin Red too... Y Ddraig Goch means Red Dragon in Welsh. :)))

anyway i think you should start with basic information... as i said before... that book is pretty good for starters. i myself am a starter so i am reading it now... it will help you get into the basics of the occult. believe me. if want it as a eBook i can send it to you. PM me if you want it. :) i hope i've been of any help to you.

incubus
01-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi and welcome and good luck with your journey. :)