PDA

View Full Version : Places to here ???

coffee
01-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi, I've grown up as a Christian, and know nothing else. I'm researching because of schizophrenia where other worlds come into being with the world ! :D As I say Christian, therefore the only place to here but here is Heaven ! I hear from a spiritual point of view that there are many planes, but these planes are to so with the existence of here. & a mentioning of "lower earth bound spirits". So basically i'm looking for a view on other worldly attachments !

Hope that makes sense :D can anyone help ? :D

Lady Dunsany
01-21-2009, 05:08 PM
I have a different view as well. There are seven planes of being also and as Theosophist we are taught of the hierarchy in not only beings but the realms themselves. There are many which house the Fae, Elves, lower spirits, shells of ones who have no where to go and can not find peace. I have traveled to these realms and know they exist. It is all a personal journey and the only answers you will obtain is if you embark on the road yourself. I am not the answer though I may impart my views or my knowledge of such things, but only you can learn to know the true answer.