PDA

View Full Version : cyclomancy help

rustling star
05-13-2011, 05:00 PM
hi guys i am new here
i am reading a book called "Cyclomancy-The-Secret-of-Psychic-Power-Control" by frank rudolph young
i need help and guidance to master and execute exercises described in the book
has anybody tried the book.....? has anybody read it.......?

rustling star
05-16-2011, 06:40 AM
nobody......?

azu71
05-18-2011, 04:48 AM
actually i have read the book, it's every good what did you want to know if it worked or not for you?

rustling star
05-23-2011, 02:23 AM
well can you explain the 1st exercise
when he says to visualize a warm rocket launching from our forehead to top of our head
did you feel water warm with this exercise....? how much it took to feel hat warmness......?
do we have to really visualize the rocket......?
just tell me everything about how did you do it in detail

azu71
05-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Q1. Yeah
Q2.it took a min to thirty seconds for me to feel the temp
Q3. you don't have to actually think of a rocket ,he means motivation, to make your thought stronger in processing that one thing, so thinking of that thought non-stop until you feel it .

Ok for the regular temp exercise what i did was i told myself my forehead was cold/hot and after a min my head started to change temp then to move it from my forehead to my hand i worked it down with psychic command(take the temp from my forehead to my shoulder , from my shoulder to my elbow etc...,).

As for the water exercise just tell yourself repeatly to send a psychic rocket(a strong thought) to your hand telling it to feel the temp you want it to be in your case warm or hot.

hope i help you out :)