PDA

View Full Version : help

Kuriosity_Killz
05-16-2011, 01:42 AM
Hey guys I'm new to this idea and its the only thing I've ever found that makes sense... I'm so happy I've found truth but I've read many sites and still have many questions... ok so contacting demons and my guardian demon? How do I start this off and how will I kno which demon is my guardian? And meditation is there a specific ritual every meditation or many different ones? And can I pray to satan for guidance and knowledge? And having to do with chakras, is there anyone who can help me on a one on one personal instruction basis because I've read through many websites but I'm definatly confused still
Any help is extremly appreciated
Hail the allmighty apollyon!

Tx_evalprincess
05-19-2011, 08:19 AM
I am right there with you as far as the meditating goes. However, having a small amount of knowledge....and having read postings....I think it's best for me personally to just focus on meditating. I was having issues with how to "clear" my thoughts and my partner....who is at an advanced level...helped me. I sit in a dark, quiet room to start...so I have less distractions....I close my eyes and I focus my eyes on the center of my forehead(my own choice) and begin to breath in through my nose, holding my breath for a few seconds and releasing it through my mouth. I do this for an even number of times because I've always felt compelled to have even numbers....and then I do the same amount of breaths through my mouth releasing through my nose. I have read here in the posts that creating a completely clear mind is next to impossible because the mind is always active.....so my partner told me to picture a big "beam" of energy entering my head with each breath and exiting through my fingers and toes every time I exhale. I have since altered my practice some. When I breath in from my nose I picture this beam of power starting above me, but when I breath through my mouth I picture the beam coming from below....I know that techniques for meditating are vast and endless....because everyone will do what is most comfortable for them....but I can admit to feeling a bit "drunk" or woosie after my meditation. I dont know if this has any relevance on ur question....but personally...for me....as far as learning to invoke or evoke entities....it is best to not jump right in unless Im a natural spiritualist. Im most comfortable with working with the small stuff and becoming comfortable with that. I'm afraid to prod into areas that I'm not spiritually ready for....for fear of causing discord.

Cartoon Character
05-25-2011, 03:00 PM
It's a good idea to ground energetically before meditating too (or anything along those lines, I suppose.) That will also help with the "drunk" and woozy feelings. I don't know how many times I've stood up after a long meditation session or doing anything else energetically and it's like falling off the bar stool at 1:15 a.m. Not that I would know about the bar stool part. Anyway, grounding is always a good idea, as is shielding.

To answer one question by Kuriosity_Killz, yes, you can pray to Satan for guidance. You can pray to who/whatever you want for whatever purpose.