PDA

View Full Version : Merry Meet.

Broomhilda
05-24-2011, 09:40 PM
Merry Meet all.
I am a Witch,Candle maker,Paranormal investigator,
Decent knowledge of Mythology and Occult practises.
Blessed be..

Cartoon Character
05-25-2011, 02:50 AM
Welcome to the forum. Iowa, huh? I know a thing or two about that place...

Broomhilda
05-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Yeah I have been here for 4 years now. I will be leaving in a couple weeks. I found out recently my EX who I moved here for sorta just had me as a Girl Friend because he was raised Christian and I was "To him forbidden" and made it a bit dangerous for him. Recently he has started the "Your going to Hell" rant and my personal favorite "My mother was right about you". He recently after 4 yrs informed his family, I didnt mind being in the broom closet around them. Because he told me his family would worry about his salvation and stuff. But now there trying to convert me and argue religion at social gatherings. He has decided to take there side. Leave me as this evil person who has no other way to go but hell. So I am starting to lick my wounds and pull up my big girl panties and do what I should have long time ago. "Get the hell out of Dodge!". It is great being here though at the forums gives me some energy to help me with my strenth during my recovery..

Cartoon Character
05-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Those interactions are always fun, huh? I've lived in that state for years. Not exactly a hotbed of Daoist activity, although I do have real and authentic Witch friends. Glad to hear that the forums are helping you get through what you need to.

Aradia
05-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the forum.

esmecats
05-25-2011, 09:05 PM
new to this

Broomhilda
05-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Thank you for warm welcomes. :)
Yeah Ghost its been a trying time to say the least.
But I will be stronger for this and have more friends and find out more things about myself and others during this time. Just alot of pain and hurt feelings nothing a good gallon of IceCream,fuzzy jammies,Couple Chick flicks and a good cry wont fix.<)

Astral Eye
05-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Aye welcome and blessed be