PDA

View Full Version : Eye Color?

Tx_evalprincess
05-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Is there any correlation between a person with different colored eyes and a person being "gifted"? Don't know if this makes any sense or if I even posted this in the correct section. Was just curious...might be nothing, but I can't find any information.

Morrigan
05-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Not that I'm aware of.

Tx_evalprincess
05-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks....lol

Cartoon Character
05-28-2011, 05:16 PM
I've heard different myths, but that's all they are. Eyes may give you the gift of sight, however.

Tx_evalprincess
05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
I only ask because my eyes are to different colors...and didn't know if that meant anything in the way of occult practices. I do know there are physiological issues, just curious.

Cartoon Character
05-28-2011, 06:27 PM
If there are physiological issues, then I would imagine there could well be issues of a more metaphysical nature too. The physical body is connected to everything else, so that's possible. But, I think if that is the case, it is more a matter of a particular individual demonstrating certain characteristics, rather than a group sharing those same characteristics. Which might make it difficult to determine the role that eye color plays in determining these differences.

chickenrice
05-28-2011, 11:53 PM
it could mean that if you are albino have red eyes and you live in tanzania they will use your eyes for witchcraft. sorry silly comment :p

Tx_evalprincess
05-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Iza...thank you for responding....BTW like the new profile pic...I know I am meant to go down this path. It is something that I have always been drawn to..one way or the other....I just hope to accomplish my goals within this lifetime....