Iblies
06-14-2011, 10:29 PM
hi,
how to see djinn?
is there a training?

or spell?

chickenrice
06-14-2011, 11:05 PM
Hi! I saw a few spells on the internet, but im not sure if they are correct. I dont think i would want to try something like that unless i know how to get rid of it. :D But if you try let us know how it went

Iblies
06-15-2011, 10:17 PM
can you tell me one of those spells I will try it and tell the results if im alive.

Cartoon Character
07-03-2011, 06:43 AM
can you tell me one of those spells I will try it and tell the results if im alive.

That's a BIG "If", bubba! But, it's also very much something I would say. And probably follow through with. Never tried to get rid of any djinn before either. I think that might be a wee bit tougher than your average ghost, but you'll have to let us know how it goes.

phynx
02-10-2012, 12:25 AM
Grand Key of Solomon is worth taking a look at. They're very active members of the spirit world and from what I've read, there are many tribes, some that enjoy helping humans and some that have only the worst intentions for us. As in most cases, I'm sure your intentions are the most important factor in this equation.

LVX & NOX

Astral Eye
02-10-2012, 08:13 AM
Comunication with a djinn is an amazing experience. I have only seen him a few times, and only when he chose it. I suggest yu practice basic invocations first.

phynx
02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree with working on basic invocations, first. Important to be able to walk, before you try to run.