PDA

View Full Version : Satanic Goetia

devilboy666
07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Is they a satanic Goetia because they are satanist that practice goetic magic.

EtuMalku
07-23-2011, 01:16 AM
Devilboy,

The Goetia is a supposed book penned by the great magician King Solomon.
During Solomon's time the Word Satanic didn't exist, nor anything concerning Satanism.

So, the answer is No, there is nothing Satanic about the Goetia.

xxIlluministxx
07-23-2011, 01:38 AM
Is they a satanic Goetia because they are satanist that practice goetic magic.

'They' who call the Goetia 'Satanic' are most likely Christian - or at least not involved in anything 'left hand'. The Goetia - The Lesser Key of Solomon is a book intended for the invocation/evocation of lesser spirits (demons/daemons). It is highly corrupted and in my opinion utterly ridiculous!

The idea of using a protection symbol to 'guard yourself' against the forces you are using to do your personal bidding sickens me. However, it mortifies me more that they 'bind' said spirits in the name of a deity they do not even comprehend.

devilboy666
07-24-2011, 04:49 PM
That is not my question. My question is they a satanic form of the Goetia.

Shadow Weaver
07-24-2011, 11:37 PM
The word you are looking for is "there". As in "Is there a satanic form of the Goetia?"

And the answer is no, probably not, feel free to alter it to your comfort zone. Though you would be well advised to learn it the traditional way before you change it, you can't break rules effectively untill you know them.

noxul
10-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Michael Ford has rewritten the goetia (a chapter in Luciferian Witchcraft) to a more Satanic or Luciferian tone. Maybe you can find some inspiration there.

Morbid Angel
10-21-2011, 06:09 AM
There is a "Satanic" form of Goetia, which is done through the process of darkness being the ultimate catalyst. But heed well, the side effects of it are something you might not cope with.

/93

Iza
10-21-2011, 09:10 PM
There is a "Satanic" form of Goetia, which is done through the process of darkness being the ultimate catalyst. But heed well, the side effects of it are something you might not cope with.

/93

no there isn't maybe in your brain dead mind.

Sweet
10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
I dont think you should even consider thinking about goetia summoning until youve read both the christian bible and the satanic bible completey aswell go into some crowley studie's and you will come back and thank me later.