PDA

View Full Version : Sigil backfired

aaron556
07-22-2011, 10:06 PM
So about a month ago I made and charged a sigil to make a girl fall in love with me. It completely backfired and now the girl hates me she,unfriended me and blocked me on Facebook. What went wrong? I'm starting to think that people are right when they tell you to not mess with other peoples free will. :confused:

MiaVenezia
07-23-2011, 01:07 AM
So about a month ago I made and charged a sigil to make a girl fall in love with me. It completely backfired and now the girl hates me she,unfriended me and blocked me on Facebook. What went wrong? I'm starting to think that people are right when they tell you to not mess with other peoples free will. :confused:

I don't know anything about sigil, but I do know a thing or two about common sense, which states that, if you mess with a person's free will, she will most likely get royally pissed off. I'm sorry your spell failed, but I hope you learned that you can't use magic to solve everything. Magic can't replace good old-fashioned human connection, and if she wasn't feeling it, the connection likely wasn't there in the first place. That's probably what "went wrong." Sorry if that was difficult to hear, but you'll get another shot at love someday.

--Mia

EtuMalku
07-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Sigils don't backfire . . . people do.

MiaVenezia
07-23-2011, 01:13 AM
lol !!

|||||
07-23-2011, 04:52 AM
love spells are a bad idea. there are some things which should only be manipulated through mundane means.

aaron556
07-24-2011, 12:32 AM
Sigils don't backfire . . . people do.

Oh trust me they do, what I wanted upon her is now happening upon me ten fold. I feel a longing for her that was not there before. Anyone know a way to reverse this? :confused:

aaron556
07-24-2011, 12:34 AM
Oh trust me they do, what I wanted upon her is now happening upon me ten fold. I feel a longing for her that was not there before. Anyone know a way to reverse this? :confused:

I just thought of this, I probably could just do another sigil. Only problem is if it messes up again

KashakuTatsu
07-26-2011, 09:29 AM
Might have created it wrong, sigils can be a tricky business if not done right. Also if they are in opposition with the targeted person then it's going to react negatively. A protection sigil based in mars is going to cause issues if the person is water orientated or if there is violence in the situation.

The best bet for sigils for love is to create one to attract the qualities you want in someone and what you need for a healthy relationship. Then do your leg work to create connections for yourself. Relationships based in magickal influence are not stable enough for the long run IF they start in the first place.

|||||
07-26-2011, 10:36 AM
I agree that creating a sigil attempting to attract someone who you have no yet met is a better idea than trying to lure someone who you happen to fancy in.

remember that sigils work with true will, there may be a reason you are not with this person that you do not realize. there have been times when I wanted a woman very much only to later realize that what I wanted was an illusion, that I was projecting idealizations of a perfect match onto that person. the deep mind sees right through these kinds of things. however it is not possible for me to know if that is the cause here, it is only a possibility.