PDA

View Full Version : Perceiving Energies

Le Fay
07-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Have you ever felt like you could sence different energies or predict with your intuition what would happen next? Kinda like a deja-vu but more of the feeling that you already experienced that moment in time in another realm?
Maybe thru a vivid dream, or reincarnation???

Sigata
07-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I have always had dreams about things that will happen ...
Seeing into the future in other words if that is what you mean ...

Talsin
07-31-2011, 05:07 AM
It's quite possible that you can naturally sense some force or another. I can (though I'm not quite ready to talk about it openly here yet) and I know other people who are sensitive to things in their own way.

Also feeling certain types of energy is a natural progression for people who study and practise certain branches of occult wisdom. Not everyone's the same of course, but the main thing is not to let it freak you out, learn to explore with your new sense's and trust the information you get from them.

AlchemicEnchanter
07-31-2011, 02:40 PM
I know what you're talking about. Everyone has specific talents that are beyond their understanding. I've developed a method of classification via elementalism to actively show what you're capable of / how to get there.

I'm currently working on a website that will show some of the most basic concepts included in elementalism.

In order to find out you're 'talents' I put you through a series of 3 simple tests. The only problem, is that these tests must be done in person. I'll be sure to post the link to the basics.

My 'talents' you may ask? Scrying. Simply gaining knowledge of what's going on around me. I don't have much control over it either, but I'm fine with that. As any elementalist, their talents will exceed that of any normal 'scryer' only because they are aligned to do so. You will also have vamp stage for whatever your talent is. This is a period of natural phenomenon that greatly increases your success and power. For me, Rainstorms or lightning.

In terms of classification I would be considered an Aeromancer, but on a more specific level, a Rain Elementalist.

I hope to give more information soon on this unique path that can serve as a foundation for many other magical arts. (Mind you, I'm not afraid to reveal this information: it manifests different for everyone.) :)

Sigata
07-31-2011, 03:35 PM
AlchemicEnchanter that sounds very interesting!

Le Fay
08-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Thank you all for repling. I sometimes feel alone with this topic. I can sence energies and the more I research it just seems that it was meant to be and Im on the right path. I also find the energies and their elements around me trying to communicate with me in their own way. When I try talking to people about it, they think Im crazy...some poeple are actually scared.
AlchemicEnchanter I think your Idea would be great and would open the minds of those who need enlightment in their lifes...only because they dont understand something, they shouldn't fear it.

AlchemicEnchanter
08-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the support Le Fey.

I'm sorry I cannot administer the tests over the web, and will continue to scry on the topic to see if I can't come up with a way without physical contact.

If you would like, we can arrange a meeting, but that is kinda difficult on my behalf, as college starts next week.

Also, progress on the web-page for elementalism has been temporarily stopped because of my students and my college move. I've been trying to pack everything into easy-packages, so I can continue my research in the dorm.

Also my piers have been getting a bit restless. There is a small variety of tools that can be used to help the process of elementalism, but I as the teacher, am often left to craft them for people. :P This will only become increasingly difficult in college.

I am glad to continue networking through this site and sharing what I can about Harben Elementalism.

AlchemicEnchanter
08-01-2011, 11:54 PM
Just a side question, does anyone know any good free-hosting services for a website? it must be an FTP server in order for me to connect my webpage and create a url.

(Please note, I'm looking for a host server. I already have the majority of the website done, so applications such as google pages are not necessary.)

Le Fay
08-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Have you ever tried using any your work by means of electromagnetic waves, the energy finds its seeker...
I have practiced with a couple of websites and the manifestation is quite stunning .

AlchemicEnchanter
08-02-2011, 01:11 AM
I' might look into that. The problem is, the test isn't just one way, it requires your feedback above all else, so I can't just project myself to you. I'll look into some projection spells for sure though. :)

AlchemicEnchanter
08-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Do you have an e-mail I could have? I think I've devised a way this transaction could be possible.

I could find no known spell that would do this though, so I'm gonna have to invent one. This should be easy, (to invent I mean) as I already know many mind related spells.

Just so you're aware, this type of spell should be of moderate difficulty and be cast at the exact same time (for a short period of time). Basically I'm just wondering how experienced you are in the mystic arts. (just so nothing goes wrong, ya know?)

I look forward to helping you out. :)

Le Fay
08-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Do you know a way I can give you my email wit out posting it in a public place?

I dont know how gifted I am, that is why I am intereste in your idea.
I know that when things are meant to happen, then nothing can go wrong. We can do as much as we can, and leave the rest to the energies around us.

Le Fay
08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Is a hydromacer a classifiation for your experiment?

At the moment my research is dealing with the elements and their alchemical secret symbols. It helps me with the signs that are beig send to me.
Something I am in the process of learning is how hey all comunicate with each other and how some humans can perceive those energies.
I am learning how the Moon influences our subconscious and we can explore this thru our dreams, and how dreams manifest.
The Moon influences the Sea...
The Sea holds all the secrets to the world.
The Sea is also more powerful than our Mother Earth.
Air is what gives everything its lifeforce,
and Fire is the Light that guides us to our source and will never be diminished by darkness.

The High Priestess has been my guide and has shown me the path.
She wears the moon in her head as a hat, and wears the sea as her robe.
She is showing me the moon phases and their influences on us.
And the Tora is the hidden knowledge I seek.
Kinda like a hydromacer...they hide their knowledge.
I also have found that I could possibly be reincarnated and who I was has something to do with the lost City of Atlantis.
I dont believe this because I just one day woke up and decided that is who I wanted to be. But I have had experienced too many coincidence to stop me from questionig mysel and just let it be.
My name means Star of the Sea in latin...and I live next to the beach...
When a person reincarnates, they seem to always stay with in the same surrondings from their privious life.

So...thats a little bit of my background and ideas.
And I am not afraid to share this with the world.
I know I will be judged but at te same time hope that someone can relate to me and know they are not alone.

AlchemicEnchanter
08-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Interesting development. I can tell you for sure however that you are not an elementalist of the moon. I'm very close to someone who is, and the signs are amazingly clear. (not to discourage or anything, but then again, they're only names and a means of understanding.)

Send an email to [email protected]. This is my junk mail set. Give me a simple message on there and I can contact you through my active email.

Hope this works out!

AlchemicEnchanter
08-02-2011, 11:04 PM
There are two types of classification in elementalism, the simple, and the specific.

For simple, you are defined by your leading element:

Aeromancer (air, me)
Hydromancer (water)
Pyromancer (fire)
Terramancer (earth)

For the specific you end up with prefixes like 'rain', storm', 'moon', and various others as specific combinations of the elements.

Even though there are only 4 elements, there are infinite outcomes because different combinations, powers, and levels all effect your alignment.

To make it more complicated, everyone's specific alignment is dual sided. You posses control over two parts of a whole, each driven by a different force. (basically good/evil)

Usually you try to stick to only one of the sides based on your moral values. :)

For example, I have the option to be an elementalist of the Rain, but also a Hail elementalist. I stick to rain, because of it's holy alignment and because I do not wish to cause harm to others.

Le Fay
08-03-2011, 03:20 AM
I emailed you at 8:18pm US Pacific time.

Thanks again for the help.

Astral Eye
08-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes, I have almost allwas been able to feel energies, though for a while I strugled to identify them

PsykoSara
02-05-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't know if this counts, but I feel as if though my mind is a lot faster than my body. Like, it's a few hours in the future and gives me a kind of live-feed of certain things. It also gives me a heads-up when I'm 10-20 seconds away of the predicted things just to remind me. It's weird, I'm not really sure how it works or if it's even real. It's very limited though, and seems to apply only to things that happen directly to me.

(sry for necroposting, it's been a while since I last visited this place)