PDA

View Full Version : Please help

rylesdavis
08-03-2011, 09:39 PM
im interested in contacting spirits or demons, but to be completely honest i have no idea where to begin or what i need to do. if someone could point me in the direction of a step by step guide or videos... please help

AlchemicEnchanter
08-03-2011, 10:14 PM
I cannot help you so much as offer advice.

Dont' seek the council of spirits and other powers until you have a grasp on other basic forms of magic. Summoning rituals and such are considered to be 'High Magic', basically meaning it will take a more experienced sorcerer to accomplish.

Attempting such things starting out often results in harm. It takes practice to get to that level, and (if you are indeed successful) you will find yourself more vulnerable to the spirits you summon.

I would start a bit smaller. Start with some meditation techniques, and work your way into low magic, small spells that are weaker, but don't take much to cast.

Hoping you don't do anything reckless!

-Mord

Astral Eye
08-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Try reading the works of solomon, and such writers. Shamanism would probably be a good, safe start. Good luck:)

chestermccoy
08-07-2011, 05:18 AM
Working with spirits is a very demanding and dangerous process. After the greater part of a decade, it is still something I seldom do. What are the reasons that you would wish to contact spirits?

Openheimmer666
08-10-2011, 11:05 PM
From what experience I've had in paganism there's isn't much of a genuine need for the circle funny looking knives and such. Have the name of the sentient thing that you're looking to contact and maybe a statue or picture for a point of focus. 9:10 times however they aren't going to talk back. But that doesn't mean they haven't heard you and want to. BUT wanting to help and being able to help are to very different things. But it's better then nothing and better then a bunch of geometric shapes and getting your hopes too high

krimson
08-11-2011, 01:47 AM
This is the kind of thing you need to do your own research on. You could go through the trouble of buying books on the subject matter. However, I have found that the internet can be a great tool. Google conjuring, types of spirits, etc.

Word of caution, though. I highly suggest you do a lot of research before attempting to contact any spirit of a darker nature. You need to do your research for the 'good' natured spirits also, but much more so with the others. Especially demons. The first infernal spirit I would start with (when you get to that point) would be Lucifer, because he's a sweetheart. You will need to be experienced before you get beyond that, for your own well-being. Take things in stride and it will be ok.

So in summary...go forth and learn! :]