PDA

View Full Version : Nine Eleven

Le Fay
08-17-2011, 07:27 AM
I keep seing this number in different sequences for example 9:11 when i look at the time, or 9-11.
I dont think it has anything to do with the Twin Towers.

I heard it has to do something with Kabbalah numerology and the tree of life but i am not really sure.

Hope someone has some ideas.

I am into understanding my surroundings and this is one of those things you cant really explain unless you witness it type of thing.
So..it may be a message of some type, and if it is how do I know I am ready?

zero
08-17-2011, 05:32 PM
its reminds me of when people see 11:11 which i wont go into, you mentioned the twin towers perhap its as simple as a trigger in that that day may mean something to you and every time you see that time the memory is triggered. 9 can mean a begining or start (to kindle, or he kindled), 11 is a magickal word number for magick itself. so it could perhaps mean there is something magickal you need to start like an operation or a ritual etc.

DeclaredInsane
01-31-2012, 08:10 PM
I keep seing this number in different sequences for example 9:11 when i look at the time, or 9-11.
I dont think it has anything to do with the Twin Towers.

I heard it has to do something with Kabbalah numerology and the tree of life but i am not really sure.

Hope someone has some ideas.

I am into understanding my surroundings and this is one of those things you cant really explain unless you witness it type of thing.
So..it may be a message of some type, and if it is how do I know I am ready?

Numerological 9 symbolizes death and rebirth. Something coming to a close and something new starting. Eleven represent a gateway between worlds both good and bad. I stand corrected, my understanding is that a sacrifice is to be made to open the gateway so that something new can be born into this reality. Makes you think about Twin Towers??? Was it a magickal ritual to give birth to something from another world?? And if you need such a big sacrifice, what the hell is coming through that gateway???!!!

Anyway, It could just mean that some chapter in your life is coming to a close and the opportunity to start a new chapter is afforded to you, possibly something spiritual.