PDA

View Full Version : Kabbalah Divinatory Spread

Le Fay
08-23-2011, 06:11 AM
I did a divinatory spread with the Kabbalah Deck and these are the following cards in the order in which I pulled them.
the following cards are;
Gevurah
Keter
Hesed
Hod
Hokhmah
Tav
Shin
Vov
Yesod

Does anybody have an idea of what it means???
I made sure to shuffled the deck of cards every time I pulled one out. The reason why I am amazed is due to the the fact that the spread is composed of 9 cards and 6 out of them are from the 11 Sephirot. Other 3 are the letters Tav, Shin, and Vov.
Usually I only pull one card from the deck for meditation and divinatory purposes. The night of the 9 card spread I was working on a spell in which I was asking for the channels of communication to open. I was trying to create some type of telepathy connection with another person.

Le Fay
08-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Dont know if this means anything but my message was subconsciously posted at
11:11 pm.

Fortuna
08-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Does anybody have an idea of what it means???

Yes!

Le Fay
09-29-2011, 10:49 PM
What is the message?
I use the cards for meditation but this one time I used them for another purpose...

chestermccoy
10-21-2011, 04:40 PM
i can never understand why anyone would work with any divination system if they have no idea what they are doing or understand what it all means. It is my experience that men, by and large, are not likely to work for anything if they don't believe in it. Its just easier the other way. Also, you've worked with the Golden Dawn? I was under the impression that the only rituals they had to offer where dramas, similar to say, the Free Masons. Clearly I was mistaken.