PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

Sia777
09-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I have been looking for HIM for a long time, and I am trying to be found by him. That's why I'm here. I'm not interested in any other pals. Sorry for being honest. Love you all, though.

I'm gonna enjoy this forum till that time.

L-L

Sia777
09-20-2011, 05:15 PM
well i don't think you have to worry about anyone wanting to be pals. when you find him, are you going to leave?

Oh and there it is. An occult forum classic. :) I will leave when I find him Mrs. Peel.

Thank you Ghost of Shaolin.

Sia777
09-20-2011, 05:37 PM
I am " HIM '' and am not really happy you have found me, You see people like you I eat for lunch and then more like you for dessert ...

I frankly do not look for friends there are those that claim to be mine and those are the ones that I have to set straight, straight out the door......

I don't understand why you act this way. Or do I understand? Anyways, if "being pals" is a bad thing here to expect or even to say, then I'm sorry. I didn't want to bother you, people. (Especially with my first post, lol. I'm getting better at this one, I guess.)

Sia777
09-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Thank you for being so kind. I think I should add that I'm no trying to be mysterious or something, indeed. In fact, I have had enough of mystery and that kind of people. I just told you honestly that I have been looking for someone for a long time, and I think I can find him somewhere like this. That's all. About being pals, yeah I like having pals, but it's not my reason for being here. I hope I have made myself clear.

P.S. "Your administrator has disabled private messaging." Seriously?

L-L

Sia777
09-20-2011, 06:14 PM
It makes sense. Thank you.

L-L

Sia777
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi Blyss.. Thanks! :) I liked it here already, but I could not find anything by using these key words: "Elohim, Sumerians, Goetia, etc.." Is this forum new? Or am I doing something wrong?

Sia777
09-20-2011, 06:37 PM
I think they want to know if him is a person or something else. what is the name and perhaps i can help you.

He is a hybrid, Mrs Peel. I'm not sure if he is aware of it, or not. There are five others.(both males and females) I have found 2 of them. (still not sure though) But there is one of them who I want to find and meet badly. The others are welcome, too. I don't know about their ages or how they look like. It requires a hard work to find. I'm just trying.

Iza
09-20-2011, 06:41 PM
what the **** are you talking about?

Sia777
09-20-2011, 07:14 PM
what the **** are you talking about?

I'm not wise and good enough to toss out this roughness without saying something. Go back to your cave.

Sia777
09-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Interesting. What sort of hybrid, and "others" in what way?

Ghost of Shaolin, I don't think that people here are friendly. Nevermind, ok? I'm done here.

Spectrum
09-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Is this thread suppose to make any sense?

Sweet
09-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I think I just crapped out what I ate yesterday .... bring on the next victim ;)

ur making me hungry

Light
09-27-2011, 08:46 PM
hmm.. anyway, Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay until you find 'him'.