PDA

View Full Version : An altar for Chronos

Newyearschild
09-25-2011, 10:06 AM
I have plans for building an altar for our own "father time" Chronos ^^ And I was wondering if I could get some constrictive critiscism and response on my idea.

The altar is going to be on my window-sill becuase I live in a studio apartment and don't have the space requierd to have a small pillar standing in a corner.

On the altar I will place of course some candles but also an hourglass (the time limit it holds is not a big deal), a pocket watch and maybe even a scythe that will stand beside the altar section on the window-sill. But if I will get an idol image of chronos I don't know, it seems really hard to find one genuine based on him anyway except if you would go and buy a little grimreaper figure.

Becuase I also honors the sun and moon wich a personalize through the greek sun god Helios and the moon through Selene I will aslo buy a little statue of a man and a woman holding hands togheter to symbolize masculinity and femininity both as separate aspects and in harmony with eachother.

So what do you guys think? Would love to get some response :) Be blessed and may time be with you and you with time!

Belasko
09-25-2011, 08:58 PM
You don't need all that **** just you.

Newyearschild
09-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Hehe :P Well not all of it, but it´s for visualization and symbolism. I know that only me is enough but it´s easier to work with rituals, magick etc if you have a good altar.