PDA

View Full Version : favorite methods of spirit communication

aziel
09-27-2011, 01:55 AM
Whats your favorite method method to commune with spirits. I prefer pendelum, but im looking to try something new and im wondering if theres something better out there

Jackal
09-27-2011, 06:25 AM
Well, when I try talking to them with my head, I end up panicking because they're not always real or at least, not the right spirit. That makes it annoying

I like Anything thats not mental talking or pendulum. Hate pendulums

|||||
09-30-2011, 07:46 AM
ecstatic / shamanic trance states is my favorite method and the one I use the most often. Most often I speak with entities through feeling and symbols not words, but not always. It won't work for everything though sometimes something a little more ceremonial is necessary.

Iza
09-30-2011, 09:11 AM
myself. no tools, no nothing. i don't need to meditation, go into trance state, all i do is say i am here.

Well you Mrs. Peel are one of the few true adepts out there, there are only three on this forum, You, Ghost Of Shaolin, Poppa Doc, and I am hoping to get there one day. I am good but not even close to you, most humans aren't.

SunnyNash
11-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Please, anybody teach me how to communicate with spirits. i'm new to magic and i need a guide.I would love to practice candle magic. this is my email. [email protected]

Astral Eye
11-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Iza, how close an adept would you say I was? I have biult up a good relationship with some spirts, and need only to send them a thought to comunicate? I just wondered, because others I struggle with.

AlchemicEnchanter
11-10-2011, 01:55 AM
Honestly, I'd have to relate to Mrs. Peel, because I've honestly never tried any methods of communing with spirits (other than summoning) because I've just always been able to see them and speak with them directly. It's not targeted by any means, but only with those in the vicinity around me. Never really gave it any thought until one of my pupils asked "how do I see spirits?" And I was left saying: "I honestly don't know." xD

btw, glad to see the forum up and running again. :)

Jackal
11-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I've tried scrying and while I havn't suceeded, I havn't been dedicated to it. But I got a dream and apparently the best things I can use are Ouija board and Skrying.

Branwen
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I use a Ouija Board.

alyssa
11-27-2011, 09:14 AM
I used various methods, mostly via trance and meditation. It had mixed results but mostly they either show me images or communicate something to me in my mind, usually a sentence or a word. But it mostly is just feelings and emotions, but they can be confusing at times.

SunnyNash
12-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Please teach me how to communicate with spirits through meditation and trance, please, I'm begging you, please and please help.

alyssa
12-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Please teach me how to communicate with spirits through meditation and trance, please, I'm begging you, please and please help.

Umm, aren't you already doing the course at the school? You need to realize that no one cannot teach you anything in an instant, there is no "2 minute magus course" you will need to start slowly and have patience and never get impatient and ahead of yourself. You have a great opportunity to learn from the most amazing teacher, so take your time and don't waste it