PDA

View Full Version : Astral projection and evocation to the physical plane

Anonymous12345
09-29-2011, 03:38 AM
In the book "Summoning Spirits by Constantinos, he talks at length about how the secret of evocation to the physical plane is astral projection... I'm really working toward that goal but I still can't astral project yet lol. So far I have succesfully been able to evoke to the astral plane though... I'm just wondering if any one has been successful at it...I could really use some guidance, feel free to pm me if u don't want to publicly talk about it... I am also a practitioner Taoist inner alchemy and I have some very useful practices that I'm willing to share, but I don't like pub
Idly talking about it publicly either for fear of being ridiculed

SunnyNash
11-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Hello mrs peel, I'm a new and junior member SunnyNash. you said you were gonna help me with the candle magic. and i've not heard from you ever since. I checked at the enochian forum, and discovered you are not in the forum. how then do we get started, when the administrator has disabled private messaging. please mrs peel send me a reply, for i'm badly in need of candle magic. please be my teacher. this is my email [email protected]. please,please,please and please mrs peel, i'm begging. PLEASE.

Spencer455446
11-15-2011, 06:00 AM
What happened to the other posts that were on this thread?

Jackal
11-15-2011, 07:30 AM
Members who get banned have posts hidden