PDA

View Full Version : Need Help-Protection-Somethings on my back!

Silver663
11-01-2011, 06:11 AM
I feel something on my back, watching me. Could just be paranoya but anyone got a spell or protection symbol or anything else that could help in getting protecion one from someone (or somthing) from doing (me) harm? I would really apreachate it-Thanks Silver

Belasko
11-01-2011, 09:07 AM
What kind of rituals have you been doing? Ya do drugs or alcohol?

Jackal
11-01-2011, 07:09 PM
First, Go to a doctor to get it checked. If there's a scientific reason, don't disrule occult reasoning AS WELL and vice versa. Do a banishing ritual and tell it to leave, If still there, Ghost of shaolin or Cassandra here can offer better advice regarding its removal. I can't offer much help regarding that area

SecretsOfTheHeavens
11-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I agree go to the doctor, if nothing shows up, then it could be paranoia, if it comforts you I used to feel things around me at home all the time, mind you in the past I have attempted to conjure up Goetic entities and when nothing showed I just got up threw the sigals away and went to bed, no banishing or anything... Heh you can use the Necronomicon symbol which consists of a 5 pointed star face upwards, the watcher and the elder Gods sign swell, draw it in black ink (a texts will do) and draw it on a piece of paper and keep it with you at all times. Demonic entities run when they see the symbol.

If you use this do not use just one symbol or the other you must use all 3 combined for safety reasons.

Alternatively you could just wait till someone who has a must more exp then me guide for I am for now a armchair expert tho my advice will not harm you in anyway :)

Silver663
11-20-2011, 04:27 AM
I don't do drugs and I don't drink much. Some of this helped. Thanks.

Sweet
11-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Dont acknowledge something is following you and you wont feel that way its simple.