PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Sigil: Inkblot and Religious Symbols

agentkilljoy_v
11-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Here is a little experiment that I have performed on occasion. It tends to work for me and it might just work for other people. Instead going through the trouble of drawing a sigil by hand, simply take what whatever colors suit the spell or ritual, smear, drip or even spray them on paper and fold the paper in half. When you unfold the paper, you will have an inkblot. The great thing about this process is if you feel that the first image doesn’t fit for what you want, you can fold the paper again and create a whole new image until you are satisfied.
Things needed:
Paper
Paint, ink, bodily fluids, or even food condiments
Another little experiment in the forming of sigils that has helped me is taking religious symbols from around the world both ancient and non and combining them. For example, the protection symbol that is tattooed on my back is of a medicine wheel with a yin/yang in the center. Around the medicine wheel are my four totems.

agentkilljoy_v
11-03-2011, 08:24 PM
experiments are good, keeps the mind active.

I have a ton of experiments that I have performed. Many of which have made people question my sanity. I'm still hoping that one day I will have the time and money for the acupuncture and suspension ritual.