PDA

View Full Version : Question about elemental kings/"angels" from a Luciferian perspective.

Chrlyon
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Hello. I'm a fairly new Luciferian (with a lot of influence from Michael W. Ford), and I had a question about left-hand path ceremonial magic. In, for example, an earth element based ritual (such as a money spell), a Golden Dawn-style mage would use the names of the elemental king Ghob, and the angel Gabriel. What would be some appropriate substitutes for Ghob/Djin/Niksa/Paralda and Michael/Ariel/Raphael/Gabriel from a Luciferian or Satanic perspective?

Astral Eye
11-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Hello. I'm a fairly new Luciferian (with a lot of influence from Michael W. Ford), and I had a question about left-hand path ceremonial magic. In, for example, an earth element based ritual (such as a money spell), a Golden Dawn-style mage would use the names of the elemental king Ghob, and the angel Gabriel. What would be some appropriate substitutes for Ghob/Djin/Niksa/Paralda and Michael/Ariel/Raphael/Gabriel from a Luciferian or Satanic perspective?

Well, the Elemental kings are the same, and I believe there are the arch dukes of hell. I think this is how it goes:

Lucifer-fire
Behemoth-earth
Leviathan-water
Satan-air

not sure on air and fire. You'd better check it out.

Chrlyon
11-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Thank you for your reply, Astral Eye. I was actually aware of the Arch Dukes' or Crown Princes' elemental associations (Belial is actually the prince associated with earth, and Satan and Lucifer are reversed - at least the way I was taught), but I didn't know that they were interchangeable with the elemental Angels. I actually always thought of Lucifer, Satan etc. more as godforms than demons. Thanks for your help though, as you can probably tell I'm fairly new to this.

crowley666
12-08-2011, 01:38 AM
you missed belial, but he don't mean much without lucifer.

devakxes
12-13-2011, 08:05 PM
I'd use Belial or demons involving money like Mammon for the archangels.
As for the elemental kings, that is all enochian magick and most of it is based upon John Dee's scrying. His subjective reality was based upon ideas from reading the apocryphal texts of the bible. So really you could just continue using the names and still be following along with Michael W. Ford, just replace the angel names with demons. Know the difference between enochian names and demon names.

EtuMalku
01-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Close, it is
Lucifer-Air
Belial - Earth
Leviathan-Water
Satan-Fire

Well, the Elemental kings are the same, and I believe there are the arch dukes of hell. I think this is how it goes:

Lucifer-fire
Behemoth-earth
Leviathan-water
Satan-air

not sure on air and fire. You'd better check it out.

Astral Eye
01-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh, my bad.