PDA

View Full Version : Liber Falxifer

TheGulag
01-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Anyone who has read this book? I would like to hear abit about it's content.

The Gulag

Falxifer
01-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Yes I have read and practiced the grimoire you refer to. It spells are simple, effective, and exceedingly dark in nature.

Saakel|
01-28-2009, 08:39 PM
This could help you abit.
www.templeoftheblacklight.net .:. Liber Falxifer .:. Temple of The Black Light (http://www.templeoftheblacklight.net/publications/liber_falxifer.html)

Nachttoter
02-03-2009, 05:23 PM
The book is very good, I mean I like it. From what I saw at their website, it is nothing compared to what the book gives.

N.

Red Serpent
02-03-2009, 05:43 PM
i've been trying to find it in pdf - does anyone know where i could find this?

Nachttoter
02-03-2009, 05:46 PM
i've been trying to find it in pdf - does anyone know where i could find this?

You'll never find in PDF. Try buying it! Contact me for more information if you're interested.

isis
02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
cool sight i am going to look at more..

Red Serpent
02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
i tried buying it - it was sold out :confused:

SWM
02-04-2009, 02:35 AM
I saw a bit about lilith in there. I myself have a certain love/lust thing going on for her. Always loved her myths and her magics. Its a little ironic :P

Nachttoter
02-04-2009, 04:12 AM
I saw a bit about lilith in there. I myself have a certain love/lust thing going on for her. Always loved her myths and her magics. Its a little ironic :P

Have you read Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson? I heard it's very good book.

N.

Kaotic Soul
04-21-2009, 12:53 AM
I've been wanting to get Liber Falxifer, Liber Azerate, and Liber Lilith. I have a copy of the Goetia, and now I need these to complete my dream set of books to study and practice.

Goth_Queen
08-28-2009, 08:43 PM
hey Kaotic Soul,

I have Liber Azerate on pdf, do you still want it?

ZeldaFitz
08-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Little kids playing hop scotch.

Oroborus
12-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Guys, can you help me to find this book in pdf?
To trade or something else?

Ravana
01-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a statue of Senor La Muerte, it seems to be essential to working with Liber Falxifer ie empowering the statue in a baptism before starting work with the system. I was going to use a picture as a substitute but realised that wouldnt work because I wouldnt be able to empower it, has anyone used an alternative that has worked or can link me to a seller. Thanks

ZeldaFitz
01-17-2010, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a statue of Senor La Muerte, it seems to be essential to working with Liber Falxifer ie empowering the statue in a baptism before starting work with the system. I was going to use a picture as a substitute but realised that wouldnt work because I wouldnt be able to empower it, has anyone used an alternative that has worked or can link me to a seller. Thanks

try this place. Lucky Mojo: Hoodoo, Magic, Mojo Hands, Occult Shop, Sacred Sex, Amulets, Books, Spells, Information on Magick (http://www.luckymojo.com/)

Ravana
01-18-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi Zelda Fitz

They have the female version which is Santisma Muerte, but as far as I am aware they are loosely conected. Thanks for the link anyway.
Love the Lucky Mojo site, its a good place to learn.

Ravana
01-24-2010, 02:11 AM
I have had help off a different forum
If anyone has struggled to find a statue
of Senor la Muerte
you will find them on ebay under the names
San la Muerte from the Argentinean cult.
and Santa la Muerte from Mexico which happens
to be female.

Goth_Queen
04-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I've been wanting to get Liber Falxifer, Liber Azerate, and Liber Lilith. I have a copy of the Goetia, and now I need these to complete my dream set of books to study and practice.

Someone told me the TOTBL (Temple of the Black Light) website will post Liber Azerate in English on their site soon....so be on the look out.
I just got Liber Falxifer recently and can't wait to read it. I'm still finishing Baneful Magic by E.A. Koetting though.

Midnight Empire
04-12-2010, 11:47 PM
I can't wait to see liber azerate in English. I've also yet to read Liber Falxifer.

Roset
05-16-2010, 01:11 AM
Yes I have read and practiced the grimoire you refer to. It spells are simple, effective, and exceedingly dark in nature.

tell me what can be achieved by practicing these techniques

sajel
06-12-2010, 11:23 PM
I have read this book as well and would like to know what you wish to know regarding this tome?

Sajel

hussey
08-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Hello guys. The book is very good, I'm not saying that it isn't an amazing book, I'm just saying that even Tolkien knew he had things that he couldn't keep up with in his book. lovely book. so people can learn easily this book. thanks a lot dear.

Term Papers (http://www.ghostpapers.com/)

Norin
08-28-2010, 08:47 AM
You'll never find in PDF. Try buying it! Contact me for more information if you're interested.
Actually you can very well find it in PDF :)
Are we allowed to post torrent links in here?

thoth3g
12-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Very Awesome indeed. Some time might have passed since this thread started but this thread is what I found from google and brought me here too.
The statue that I found is a collector's edition and seems well suited. It stands about two feet tall, has a lantern which holds a tea light candle and a full scythe which is separate but is placed in the reapers hand. Some of the mentioned rituals will be tough to perform at the graveyard but I'll find a secluded one before performing some of the major ones.
I have the next next Liber on preOrder. I hear they've come out with a second edition and wonder what changes specifically have been made.
If anyone is working this current or has devoted an altar to Qayin I would be very interested in further discussion with you!

thoth3g
12-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Thoth - I sent you this message in email as well. I have just started working along this path and I've found some of the fetishes and ingredients for the rituals difficult to come by. Where did you get an appropriate Alter Statue? Also, were you able to find Yew leaves or Yew wood? I've had a very hard time finding any. I've had more success locating the bones of a human hand and bone powder. Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks

That's strange the only notification that I received was a reply to this thread.
I agree that gathering the components for this was a challenge. I found a supplier for blackthorn wands on the internet and then simply asked her if she would be willing to gather some Blackthorn leaves for me and put it in with my purchase. She was kind enough to do that as and she even put a collection of thorns and berries in as well. In short, I had to develop a supplier for it. I was barely able to get these this season as the leaves were beginning to fall and probably by now there are none left on the trees. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll provide you her info but I"m pretty sure she will not be able to gathering more until next season.
As for the statue I believe someone here posted a supplier on ebay.(Phoenix Rising Metaphysical Store). They seemed to have some statues. The statue that I found was nearly one of a kind as it was a two foot tall collectors edition Grim Reaper. I honestly believe that you should use which ever statue inspires your awe the most!
Here's a link to a site that offers a more authentic creation that I was impressed with:
Statues & Statuary items (http://www.brujonegrobrujeria.com/page/page/4449305.htm)

Had I not been practicing one form of ritual or another for many years and coincidently building up my temple, herbs and etc it would have proven much more difficult. One of the components that I will have trouble finding around here is fresh pigs blood. I believe that the aim of bringing all of these associated elements together is still served. If for some reason you cannot find one or two, perhaps substitute it for another which is just as appropriate. Feel free to email me directly at the address that I provided above.
I very much look forward to the next release of Liber Falxifer! (and I'm on the preorder list)

thoth3g
12-18-2010, 05:44 PM
I sent a reply via email. Yes, this seems like a good thread for collaboration!

x4nt
02-19-2011, 04:46 AM
I actually have the PDF on my computer, and I can upload it if anyone wants.

thoth3g
02-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Initially the best advise that I could offer would be to read the pdf!

thoth3g
02-19-2011, 06:16 PM
And you have read the previous threads?

Enjoy

I also heard the tome is meant for a specific type of person and if anyone who reads it isn't that type, strange and nasty things begin to happen to them or those close to them.

So I rather ask then read it and find out if the risk is real.

thoth3g
02-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Doesn't that describe just about all of us at one time or another in our lives?
I wish you well on your journey.

GraveyardSlut
03-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Initially the best advise that I could offer would be to read the pdf!

What is the point of reading in pdf? My opinion is that the book like Liber Falxifer (and similar) is not just random book, it is the book which shapes and builds readers personality and vice versa. Reading it from pdf is useless, unless if you're reading it just for info. Buying a book from someone else, probably from a stranger at e-bay... well, I would not do that.

GS

Ahrazura
03-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Graveyardslut,
Interestingly, it is held by many within the sabbatic world that the message is what is important and not the medium of written presentation.
Further, it is also held that the presented written script is not the actual magickal formulae, but said formulae is that which lays between the lines. The latter is that which is read and utilised by the 'Fetch' or the Hidden Mentor / HGA.
I have read the Azotia and found wonders, yet I have seen equal wonders when viewing a picked up stone.
I say try what you can and if it works use it.

But dont copy the Azotia !!

Just my thoughts and best wishes,
Ahrazura

GraveyardSlut
03-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Ahrazura,

I guess I messed up a book's message and a personal interaction with the book, scripture or something similar. Now you have made me to rethink if there is maybe just my personal problem, because even at faculty I had problems with reading from prints or copies. Guess I just love books. So I have to admit: my mistake, as I am just a beginner...
Anyway I'll still have my one book, because there is something that connects me to it, maybe just faster learning :D

Dajai
03-05-2011, 12:24 AM
I can understand GraveyardSlut's sentiment. It's good to hold a book and to be able to sit in a comfortable place to read. Of course, one can always print out a .pdf but there is something about that real book smell and feel.

Still, good to get hold of a .pdf when one can't afford beyond their reading habits - or if said copy is out of print.

This in mind, I would be very interested in procuring this tome as a .pdf to check out prior to purchase.

Ahrazura
03-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Graveyardslut & Dajai,
You are both correct about a books tangible characteristics being very evocative, it acts as a very worthy point of focus and connectivity to the in-between state.

For an example of what I was saying about the message between the lines;

Crowley's Liber Al vel Legis is on first reflection is a pile of gobbledigook, yet people are given revelation through it even after deep study of it for decades. Crowley even goes as far as to insist that the manuscript is read but only once. I put that down to the notion that as one forgets the detail then the Fetch / Hidden Mentor or HGA will then take over the translation. It is very much like sigil spell casting as in that the working needs to be forgotten to relieve it from the pull of mundane connectivity,

This is obviously only my opinion and others may rightly disagree.

Wassail,
Ahrazura

Ahrazura
03-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Dajai,
If you are asking about the Azotia then all I can say is this. A few months ago I was on the Cultus Sabbati's publishing house's web site there was no mention of the Azotia being reprinted in the future. It is also held within the corpus of sabbatic current crafters that the Azotia is never to be copied. A.D. Chumbley is said to have set a demon therein.
I had for a short time a signed first edition of the book. I can tell you that it does have a strange feel and it was with mixed emotion that I gave the book back to my friend.
It is not a book for any pilgrim unless he/she has a pretty good understanding of ethos/mythos and lore of the Arte Magickal.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

devakxes
03-06-2011, 12:15 AM
The band Dissection, the members started The Temple of The Black Light. They all ended up killing themselves or each other later on. So it makes sense a demon is in the book.

GraveyardSlut
03-06-2011, 12:59 AM
The lead vocalist of Dissection, Jon Nödtveidt, was a member of the Misanthropic Luciferian Order. And he is the only member who did a suicide. Ex-members started their own bands or start playing with another band. For example, Erik Danielsson and Set Teitan (who are still alive even if they played at Dissection) are indeed TOTBL members and have a band called Watain.

Cartoon Character
03-06-2011, 08:00 AM
What?

The only death I read about is the lead singer.
May I ask why?

Why is it that everytime I find a good band to listen to, it turns out they have broken up or are dead?

Probably for the same reason that when many bands "clean up" their music seems to get worse. :)

Dajai
03-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Dajai,
If you are asking about the Azotia then all I can say is this. A few months ago I was on the Cultus Sabbati's publishing house's web site there was no mention of the Azotia being reprinted in the future. It is also held within the corpus of sabbatic current crafters that the Azotia is never to be copied. A.D. Chumbley is said to have set a demon therein.
I had for a short time a signed first edition of the book. I can tell you that it does have a strange feel and it was with mixed emotion that I gave the book back to my friend.
It is not a book for any pilgrim unless he/she has a pretty good understanding of ethos/mythos and lore of the Arte Magickal.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura

Well. I was referring to Liber Falxifer, though I would also appreciate perusing The Azoetia; maybe even moreso. Certainly something that I intend to acquire for my (currently rather diminutive) library at some point in the future. Though I heed your words of wisdom.

krimson
04-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I also heard the tome is meant for a specific type of person and if anyone who reads it isn't that type, strange and nasty things begin to happen to them or those close to them.

So I rather ask then read it and find out if the risk is real.

Wise choice, however, I do not think you have to worry. As the book goes on to explain, the curse is for those of "Adam." Or in other words, those who are blind followers of Yahweh. I am assuming by your interest in such a book, you are not of this following ;)

Cartoon Character
04-09-2011, 12:15 AM
And just who gets to make that decision?

Cartoon Character
04-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, I probably won't be charged with that duty.

krimson
04-09-2011, 10:39 PM
In this society of squeaky, repressive, goody two shoe clean, almost every one is interested in the dark side. The question is who should be allowed to play with it?

Ah, well if you are looking to play and not just read, then that is a different story. My educated guess is that you would not see fruition of the curse if you READ the book. As the curse is directed as those who read it.

However, I would think that there could certainly be negative effects if someone who is inexperienced and ignorant chose to 'dabble' with the magickal techniques listed in the book. Most of the works are very complicated as it is, and require a lot of time, skill, and dirty work. It is not something one should attempt unless they have complete confidence.

krimson
04-10-2011, 06:18 PM
I do have the book and only have read it once. I agree with a lot of the ideas it presents yet for many practical reasons (including ones you listed) I am not going to use it.

I've been thinking of getting rid of it but for many reasons I won't do so as of now. I know if I sell it or auction it off online I could make a profit yet like it has been said, this book is not just for any one. Is there a way to contact the spirit so I can ask it directly who it should go to?

I'm sure that there must be, although I don't know for sure how and it seems inappropriate for me to speculate. However, if you sell it on ebay, you could require a contact email from the buyer before selling it. If you get an email that says something like "Hi, I'm a 13 year old Wiccan and I want your book," then...you know. But contacting the spirit would be a concrete way to know for sure.

As of right now, I will not be using the rituals in the book either. It seems wise to have two or more experienced people working on them together. Currently I am only solo.

witch13
04-13-2011, 09:22 PM
I work with the book and I can tell you that instead of making up ridicules crap about demons in the book, black metal, suicide etc. you should just read and reread the book and if you do not feel a calling from this specific aspect of Cain you should just let the book go to someone else.

If you feel called to Work within the tradition, without any profane motivations like wanting to pose about it in forums or tell everybody about what you are doing, then just work it and the blessings you earn will lead you further in upon the path, that is if you really are meant for it.

The curse is on the "defilers of the work/the cult".

3skulls
04-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Well said! One *will* know whether or not they are meant for this Path/Work. Has the Spirit of *this* Liber 'called' you?

As for myself, I would not trade *my* Necromantic Practice for any other.

Dark Guardian
06-12-2011, 05:26 PM
I started reading the book myself not so long ago and I must say that even though they present this topic in a very interesting way, I still don't see the aspect of death as an entity. For me, death is an element of life (Ironically enough).
Death is everywhere and in everything. I don't see how you can take something as vast as death and relate it to one divine figure.

But again, it's only from my perspective.

dragonash_1
11-21-2011, 07:47 AM
Greetings Everyone,

Try this link ---> http://www.scribd.com/doc/55165690/Liber-Falxifer-666

However, I can't promise you of its genuinity. You will have to be the judge for yourself in this case. I, for one, would suggest keeping away from such benelovent methods and rites. Well, thats just a personal opinion. :-)