PDA

View Full Version : So I have DIscovered a Ghost

shadow_gazer
01-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey all I am not sure where to post this, so apologies if it is in the wrong place. I have recently been ghost hunting with some friends of mine. And we have found an old deserted farm and there is some sort of presence there. The first time me and my friend went there we were filled with a feeling of pure dread and we walked away but returned later with someone else. When we returned we still had a sense of dread but not as bad. We had rocks come flying at us and we got some wierd photographs. However I would like to summon up whatever spirit is in there. However I am unsure about magical circles. It has already been stated on this forum site that a lot of what is on the net is rubbish.

I was wondering if a circle of rock salt would be enough for protection, however I am unsure what sort of summoning rituals to look at. Also unsure of the dispelling afterwards, just some general direction please. I am just wanting to be sure I got a strong enough form of protection in case it isnt a spirit and its a demon or something along those lines.

Alsoo at this location I have tried emptying my head and I go all dizzy and drunklike and it feels like something is about to enter me, but I aint prepared to let this happen at the minute. Last time I experienced something like this I was just watching. However we had a witch with us and she performed some sort of exorcism on my friend who was posessed.

Cheers

shadow_gazer
01-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Cheers just joined.

Belasko
01-07-2012, 09:31 PM
She knows her ****.