PDA

View Full Version : a complicated affair and some demon writings too

tavthe
01-25-2012, 05:08 PM
My best friend and i visited for a while. He gave me his old papers. On them lay information he had acquired thru channellings of his inner Godhead, a demon named Mephistopheles.

A strange man and his men burst into my home. We fought and struggled. I called on the help of a friend who had checked out a long time ago and was of no help now. I knew my attacker. He was stronger and overpowering and kept telling me this was our destiny. That he would always make me his, as if I were some possession. He grabbed me by my arm and told me to stay clear of a trap/ambush he and his companions had set for my twin brother. I pulled my arm out of his grasp and said "I'm not your slave. Don't treat me like one! " And I walked away.

Astral Eye
01-26-2012, 08:08 AM
The demon you mentioned is supposed to be a high level demon, and appeared in some versions of the faust myth. I'd be weary of him, and if you do work with him, respect him but do not do everything he says just because he says. He is a demon well versed in trickery and lying.

tavthe
01-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks but no worries. I don't deal with him, though my bff used to. And interestingly enough, he did have some writings from that time period. Idk what ever happened to them or what they were about. In the dream, they were about me.

Dajai
01-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Nevermind. Mistake.

tavthe
01-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Deal as in associate, not handle. I don't presume to think I can control anyone or anything. Though sometimes I wish I could. Especially the man in that dream.