PDA

View Full Version : Hating Atheism

ledrakezho
02-16-2012, 10:14 PM
"I hate Atheism."
Atheism is an umbrella term (agnostics, non-believers, satanists, scientists) so it'd be like you saying you hate all pagans when really you just hate Asatru for some odd reason. I am not an atheist but I agree a lot with what they are saying and especially how they say it, well the persons who know what they are talking about anyway. It's an organization of non-belief and basically is an individualistic view on religion and science. Not of course to say that atheists are religious but many different atheists have many different views on religion and most all have a strong head for science and logic. I love sparking debate and hope people will comply with my open invitation to do so.

zero
02-17-2012, 09:12 PM
atheism theism are the thing just opposite one believes god exists the other does not agnostics acknowledge that they do not know but leave room for either way. you could divide atheism and theism into empiricism and rationalism thought.

alyssa
02-18-2012, 01:18 AM
Lack of any belief system ends up being a belief system in itself, the sooner they realize it the better.

NemnochAdore
02-21-2012, 06:53 AM
Religion is the 1# cause of athiesm. I think people who are athiests are kind of like eyore. They put too much stock in other's beliefs and reason that because religion is stupid so must be the idea of anything divine. Science and logic is not apart from Spirit. You don't have to choose either side of the fence.

alyssa
02-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Religion is the 1# cause of athiesm. I think people who are athiests are kind of like eyore. They put too much stock in other's beliefs and reason that because religion is stupid so must be the idea of anything divine. Science and logic is not apart from Spirit. You don't have to choose either side of the fence.
yep, it all went downhill when they seperated the two and sides were taken, which should never have happened, it created pointless arguments and little progress

Gothic Horde
02-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Lack of any belief system ends up being a belief system in itself, the sooner they realize it the better.

Negative. Belief = Faith without faith you have no belief. God and Jesus are a faith based belief....a god cannot be proven, jesus was a fake created by the church....antiquity has no proof a jesus of the christian variety ever lived. Atheism Theism is a contradiction in terms. So in order to call Atheism a religion you would have to base it on faith its not.....so no Atheism is not now or ever has been a religion. Religions require FAITH.

Gothic Horde
02-26-2012, 08:24 PM
actually it is a religion based on the faith there is no fucking god. is that clear enough for you dear?

Not a religion! And no amount of your f'ing rudeness will change that..............

alyssa
02-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Not a religion! And no amount of your f'ing rudeness will change that..............

are you thick? no one used the word "religion" did they? i've used "belief system" which doesn't have to be faith. but you're one of those anal retentive types that seem to get all uppity whenever someone dares to critisize atheism, which means you really do not have a leg to stand on. and religion doesn't always involve church, did you know that? well here is a big time secret for you. now go and read hawkins or darwin and quote them to me later

alyssa
02-27-2012, 04:44 AM
"without faith you have no belief"

it's bloody human nature to have faith, even if it's faith in yourself or science. faith in what can be proven or seen is still faith. because then you believe in it firmly without questioning it to be an illusion, which frankly is just as dumb as believing in a spagghetti monster version of god. what most atheists do not realize is that occultists know and understand science as well as they do if not better, they just choose not to be smartasses about it.

Astral Eye
02-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Just shut up, she has made her well thought out point, and I for one respect emma's knowledge and wisdom, and is all you can do is throw a childish temper tantrum, then I suggest you **** off and find some maturity

daecon
02-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Agnosticism is the most intellectually honest religious position. The existence of the non rational cannot be definitively proved or disproved by evidence because verifiable evidence becomes part of the physical world, removing it from the realm of faith and religion. For example, definitive proof of the existence of a demon would not imply the existence of either heaven or hell, even if the demon itself believed in them.

alyssa
02-28-2012, 05:20 AM
rude? honestly please refrain from the criticism, and the fact that you are so thick with ready to start a fight that you little head is going to burst. i rarely curse but when i do it is because i get a bit fed up with some of the silly posts that are put here. actually that wasn't me that answered, it was one of my channels.

that was real talk, wasn't it? love them

alyssa
02-28-2012, 10:45 AM
well i like him and appreciate him telling it like it is without worring about fragile egos who can dish out but not take, they have severe superiourity complexes and need to be cut back a little sometines, so "real talk" is my homie,lol

alyssa
03-01-2012, 04:57 AM
now i know real talk's name, so i'll tell him when i get the chance, we had a good convo last time in pms, always keeping it 100

alyssa
03-01-2012, 09:20 PM
no way. keeping it real is forever and you are as real as it gets

alyssa
03-01-2012, 11:53 PM
i have been at another place being a baaaad girl. lol

everyone knows bad girls have all the fun and anyone who says otherwise is just playa hatin,lol

Lee
03-02-2012, 04:57 AM
You a baaaad girl Mrs. Peel well always you are. but old never so quite saying your old when clearly you are not.

as always my heart is your my Mrs. Peel