PDA

View Full Version : The Lesser Key of Solomon By Aleister Crowley

Pazuzu
03-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Very new to this,

Is this book just used for summoning demons?
Has anyone else read this,?

I also Just wanted to buy this so i can draw demons,

A review for this book from other members would be helpful as well. :)

cheers, x

alyssa
03-09-2012, 03:22 AM
yes, yes i have read this. invoke often. what kind of demons would you like to play with? the incubus/succubus varierty? we have a lot of horny people here who are into that, so there's a line for that one

Pazuzu
03-10-2012, 02:31 AM
Alysaa, Im not into the summoning them for "sex" or anything if thats what your implying.

Mrs.Peel do you know these secrets? or do you just know there not telling everything.

I probably wouldn't summon demons, due to the fear factor I just want to have one for
protection.

Lee
03-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Mrs. Peel knows the secrets and so much more.. Angels are for protection.. Demons are not for protection unless you are into choas and satan magick. be carful when summoning Demons cause they will trick you and then tern on you if you let them.

alyssa
03-10-2012, 05:12 AM
you want a demon thug to protect you and also to tell you secrets? nah, they wouldn't do that as we don't have the right payment for such a sweet deal.

Pazuzu
03-19-2012, 01:05 AM
i never said that? but what would be the sweet deal ? ;p

Lee
03-19-2012, 03:58 AM
your soul or they will possess you.

Astral Eye
03-19-2012, 08:20 AM
that or destroy all who you care and love, tormenting them and putting them through suffering. Demons aren't friendly. Lowly demons may be bullied into doing what you want - but they will know demons higher up on the demonic ladder, till eventualy you end up with something stronger than you can imagine after you. Kust stop here, before you end up dead or worse

Betsuni
04-14-2012, 03:57 AM
*coughs* I'll just leave this online copy here.....

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

You should read it.