PDA

View Full Version : Incense sticks

spanadik
03-24-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi, I have been practicing necromancy for months now, and I am turning to incense to enhance my rituals. While I plan on getting a censer and resin incense soon. I was wondering if simply burning multiple incense sticks at the same time is also effective for incense formulas.

thanks

spanadik
03-24-2012, 10:48 PM
thanks. so far ive used my dead spirits to quit smoking and lose weight, and divination of course. Does he teach more advanced rituals than that? because I know enough to apply basic magic to necromancy.

Lee
03-25-2012, 02:09 AM
thanks. so far ive used my dead spirits to quit smoking and lose weight, and divination of course. Does he teach more advanced rituals than that? because I know enough to apply basic magic to necromancy.

you need to know more then jest the basics of necromancy for example how not to offend a spirit and how to commune with the dead or spirit

Lee
03-25-2012, 02:19 PM
you were Darius's prize pupil.

and he is my favorite teacher next to you of course.

spanadik
03-25-2012, 04:17 PM
I learned the basics from "communing with the spirits" by martin coleman. Also, I have 5 active spirits. they all claim to have gone to a school of witchcraft in europe while they were alive, and i talk to them every day as they wish to be my teachers. But I suppose I am interested in having a living teacher haha. just waiting for someone to approve my account at the esoteric magick site.

Lee
03-25-2012, 04:32 PM
i think your on their i see a profile with your name on it try to log on

spanadik
03-25-2012, 04:34 PM
thanks it worked.

Lee
03-25-2012, 04:36 PM
welcome........