PDA

View Full Version : Is this Atheism?

lucifersangel
04-23-2012, 03:57 PM
When it comes to religion is it considered Atheism if you believe in everything and yet you believe in nothing altogether?

For example:
Vampires- People with a certain type of disease that requires you to drink blood to survive or you shrivle like a raisin.
Werewolves- People with a hair disorder.
Guardian Angels- Family, friends, anyone that helps you or another someone kind and caring.
ETC.

Is this Atheism. If it is not Atheism what sort of religion is it?
Forgive me this is my first type of post/thread. :confused:

lucifersangel
04-23-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks I just hope I'm able to find out one day. This is my belief, and I was hoping to actually be a part of something such as a religion but I do not know what to call myself. I believe in the stories of God as well as Lucifer as well but its just in a different form then what others would think. But thank you for replying :o

Deus_Ex_Asmo
05-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Believing in the paranormal is only a religion my semantics. Attaching a scientific explanation into it is only a corruption of that.

Atheism is, well, a-theism - or lack of a belief in a supreme being/god/gods. If you lack this belief, you are an atheist. If you believe in werewolves, vampires, even cryptids, you're not really religious so much as - well, you're not religious, anyway.

lucifersangel
05-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the wise input O.o