PDA

View Full Version : Article

Munro
07-02-2008, 06:21 AM
So I'm about to write an article on the subject of how-to astral project and on what part do you guys want it on?

relaxing?
preparing?
acomplishing?

there is already a relaxing article on my small site but on this site which subject do you want?

Harlock
07-02-2008, 06:04 PM
well if you are going to go into critical detail might be best to do all, and include the dangers that come with it, the infamous you see them they see you, dont get lost (had that happen to someone and god africa was big >.<) ect im sure you know but those are just some examples, ill look forward to reading it though (sry big article fan)

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 09:17 PM
A step by step how to would be wonderful. Along with what Harlocke said about the dangers and such...though due to the silver thread I'd thought it impossible to get lost...

Harlock
07-19-2008, 10:25 PM
A step by step how to would be wonderful. Along with what Harlocke said about the dangers and such...though due to the silver thread I'd thought it impossible to get lost...

thats what i thought too, but i was proven wrong, he still has no idea how he ended up there he just wound up in africa having no idea how to get back personally i think it was one of those 1 in a million cases, hes done it since then and he has had no problems, the only thing that i can think of, is that somehow he must of been drawn to that area for some reason, and gotten scared and didnt realize that he is still connected to his body

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Very possible, a third party may also have come into play when he got lost...but i suppose he is the only one that will ever know.

Harlock
07-19-2008, 10:45 PM
i thought about it but he was fine when he did it, there wasnt any spirits around (believe me i double checked i didnt want someone trying astral for hte first time and seeing a demon or a gruesome looking ghost) but it is still possible, he doesnt remember much either, but well it was a interesting experiance for the both of us

arsniclulliby
07-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Ah, well at least he had someone with him that knew what they were doing. I guess it must have been like your saying, a one in a million fluke.

isis
07-28-2008, 11:45 PM
please post all of it cause i want to try it for the first time and cant find the info so if you could would u let me know when u do it so i can take a look and try it. i have never done it befor but iam willing to try it as meny times i can.

Odin
10-20-2008, 02:36 PM
So I'm about to write an article on the subject of how-to astral project and on what part do you guys want it on?

relaxing?
preparing?
acomplishing?

there is already a relaxing article on my small site but on this site which subject do you want?

well if you are going to go into critical detail might be best to do all, and include the dangers that come with it, the infamous you see them they see you, dont get lost (had that happen to someone and god africa was big >.<) ect im sure you know but those are just some examples, ill look forward to reading it though (sry big article fan)

well do all from the biginning to the end and tell the good parts as well as the bad so people can really decide if it is what they want to try

I did something like this on a nother site about Trance Channeling and explained as mich as I possibly could and did not glorify it with all good parts but did not dwell on the not so good parts either

I would like to see all myself another person perspective on the craft

thanks for the asking

Lady Dunsany
10-25-2008, 08:58 AM
I agree with all here. You would not believe the amount of friends I have who have no clue as how to start. I have a friend who has been practicing magick for a few years and is frustrated at not being able to astral travel. It is hard for me to explain it as I have been doing this since I was young. You would be helping out a lot of ones who have no idea where to start.

Deffy
01-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Not sure if this may help, but maybe look into some physical responses while attempting astral travel.

A while back I tried astral travel however I was always blocked. When ever I tried, I would feel an odd pressure on one side of my face, jaw and eyes that would distract me.

Never sure what it meant either.

vincze
02-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Yes this could be a very good article, i would like also to know how to do this as i am not particular with any rituals...

Maybe this will be a good try and also a good starting point for a know-nothing-about-magik like me...

Harlock
02-06-2009, 07:22 AM
its because your using your mind to push yourself, maybe, i cant say for sure though

Lady Dunsany
02-06-2009, 10:28 AM
its because your using your mind to push yourself, maybe, i cant say for sure though

Yes that is true. Your mind basically has to be removed from distractions and using your mind to push your self out is just as difficult as trying to move objects with your mind. When I was six I would stare at the blackboard and go into a trance, I would be sighted in the class room and in another part of the school, drove my teachers crazy, even my husband to this day, but I digress. Sit or stand quietly this can be done anywhere and work with your hand, see your astral hand extend a bit out from your physical hand, and try to hold it for a second or two, do this whenever you can and practice a little longer every day, as you get a little farther out and are ready to stop, see your hand snap back into your body. If you are doing it correctly you will actually feel a snap. As you get better at his then work on your hand and arm shoulder and so on. If you prefer you can start with your right foot instead of your hand.