PDA

View Full Version : Occult Forums

Venefica
01-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Is this site in away way related to the OccultForums site and do anyone know what happened to that forum? It do not seam to be up online any more.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-27-2009, 12:57 PM
well. this is the same forum. instead of .com it is .net now. many of the .COM members are here now. aswell as new ones like me.

Lady Dunsany
01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
No this is not OccultForums.com and was never OccultForums.Com. We are an entirely new forum. The other closed down for some reason. You are welcome here.

Y Ddraig Goch
01-27-2009, 02:54 PM
i thought .COM was the same forum ??? cause some people here were member at .COM so i thought its the same forums. thats why i wrote before.

Lady Dunsany
01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
No, They were OccultForums.com and we are OccultForums.net. The owner of this forum was not the owner of the other. We have not been here that long. I know it gets confusing. We are getting a lot of members from the one that closed.

Venefica
01-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Thank you, nice to see you to. Do you know what happened to OccultForums.com and if the forum will be getting back up. Not that there is anything wrong with this one, but there was allot of good information at OccultForums.com and also I had made allot of friends there and I miss the forum but it have not been up since New Year.

Lady Dunsany
01-27-2009, 10:40 PM
It is down and do not know if it is coming back, but we are not chopped liver.

Anti
01-27-2009, 11:49 PM
this website was to go along side another website its nothing to do with the .com