PDA

View Full Version : Lowerworld

Gazeeboh
01-28-2009, 04:23 AM
You will need a drum track playing or a drummer. You are looking for a shamanic drum loop about 10 minutes long. Or make one yourself.

K.

So lay down. Shhhhh. Relax. All of you, every part of you, chill the hell out.

Comfy? Then proceed to hit play or yell at your drummer to start playing.

Boom Boom boom boom. Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.

Look for the entrance to the lowerworld. That tree stump you saw yesterday. The spring you drank from on your wilderness walk. Maybe the cave you saw years ago. As long as you think it might go to the lower world, try it.

Start to enter into it. You will find a tunnel or passage if it is connecting to the lowerworld. Sink down this tube or passage. If you find an obstacle in your path, squeeze through the cracks or go around. If you can't don't worry about it and try again later.

You will traverse this tunnel for some time but eventually you should come out into the lowerworld. It will look differently from time to time depending on where you went down and came out. Don't DO anything here for now, just hang out and look around.

Drum four times really hard to let you know its time to come back. Drum fast for the return BaBaBaBaBABaBaBA racing back to the surface of our world. BABABABA! to finish.

If you come across any animals thats cool. If they were serpents, fish, or insects with teeth bared or otherwise agressive leave them be and return. If they are any mammal, then it's cool.

Have fun in the lowerworld!

chronazon
01-28-2009, 06:23 AM
I think its good, but also that white people have no right to do this in america, or take pictures or see any part of nature
thats right

Gazeeboh
01-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Not all white people, just the rotten ones or the silly pretentious ones.

SWM
01-28-2009, 10:52 PM
why the racism? Because I directly influenced slavery, thats why. Oh sorry, you can't preform any Kabalah, because you aren't Jewish.

Gazeeboh
01-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Because humans are funny. Don't worry about it,this racism. It's like when you think "Oh my god, my nose is too big." Same thing get it?

Either way let me know about your trips to the underworld and what you see there?