PDA

View Full Version : A baphometic angel entered me half asleep

chronazon
01-28-2009, 03:06 PM
a couple few nights ago I woke up halfway to a vision. a black angel with thin white outlines so I could see it wanted to enter my body. I could see that it was fine and so I breathed it in.
now it is talking to me and I know it is one of the 72 from the sephiroth.
I would like to know how to deal with it and use its powers, which I have yet to learn.
the only one I have ever called upon was azazael, the one from agrippa's raven grimoire. I know it is real and I need to know what to do
thanks

Kouya
01-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Not saying anything about the visual perception factor, it is just one thing to take the shape as a convenient semblance of 'angel' or even the similarly convenient points of entering the body, the sepiroth and whatnot. Still there is no necessity to deride the illusion for the sake of doing so. The entity is 'there' at the very least.

Thing for now, if it can speak to you... and you listen properly without making mental distortions, then that makes things very simple. Ask and learn.

For that it can also just as easily communicate to the forum via your hands, but it may be simpler for another to just 'reach' for the entity itself and 'talk' directly.

For powers and whatnot... it all depends on your condition and various fixations that be. As said earlier... do ask it.

Harlock
01-30-2009, 08:29 AM
to use a possessing spirits powers is not only ill advised but can be even soul threatening, more you use your powers more it weakens you, in a sense the puppetmaster becomes the puppet, and most angels from heaven wont possess unless there is a very good reason, and thats mightily rare, this is coming from someone who has studied demons and angels, and has had conversations with both, and been possessed, the latter sucks,