PDA

View Full Version : Occult Forum School

Anti
01-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Just to let every one know we are working on a school for the website, we are trying this out with a select few members. You may see user titles changing and forums been moved this is just the staff playing with the site. :D

i will let you know when we go public.

isis
01-31-2009, 12:04 AM
thank you anti...

Anti
01-31-2009, 05:20 PM
http://www.occultforums.net/payments.php two schools now open.

Reinga
01-31-2009, 05:53 PM
This sounds like a great idea :D

toadbile
02-01-2009, 02:16 AM
I don't practice the Arts, but keeping up with theory is a hobby.

Lady Dunsany
02-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Might want to post a curriculum before asking people to pay for it. By this I don't mean course titles, but what will be covered in the courses and the qualifications of those teaching them. JMO, I wouldn't pay for something unless fully informed.

You sound like someone I knew from another forum. You are not her by any chance as she uttered the exact words you have Our teachers are qualified. I have an Associate Degree in Astrology, a Associate Degree in Metaphysics, A Masters in Theosophy and have been an Occultist for over thirty Years. I am a member of the AODA and the Golden Dawn and a Fellow and Member of the Theosophical Society. I have been practicing Magik in various forms since I was five and am a Conscious Trance Channel. The school is new and we are trying to get feed back and get all our teachers together before we finalize anything. Please have a bit of patience.

neptune
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Nice answer LD...lolol

Gazeeboh
02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Is this going yet? I have money and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Are you going to have a big opening ceremony to let us know?
With pomp?

Lady Dunsany
02-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Yes we are going to have a huge band and food and drink. We have a curriculum up and will be adding more. You can get in touch with Anti or redhand.

Deffy
02-05-2009, 10:57 PM
The Hermetics course is quite good so far, I am really going to enjoy this!