PDA

View Full Version : Thread Subject

Gazeeboh
07-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Hello everyone. How are you?

I kept getting messages on MySpace to join this, so I did.
Whats everyone up to?
Or, into?

Harlock
07-08-2008, 06:25 AM
welcome to the boards, its a good place youll like it here, anyway im interested in almost any kind of magick (key: almost) proficiant in light, elemental, and soul arts

Gazeeboh
07-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Nice meeting you Harlock.

Do you use the traditional 4 elemental base?
Or do you branch out into the more modern theroies of elementalism?

blackxrose
07-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello and welcome, Gazeeboh. If you have any questions or want to talk feel free to PM me.
=]

Harlock
07-08-2008, 07:31 PM
i tend to go with a common sorcery theory of 8 elements, earth wind water fire, ice, lightening, light and dark, it helps to say theres 8 when your working in a sorcerers ritual

psychic_witch
07-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone. how is everyone doing? I just joined today. Can't wait to meet others like myself, and to learn from others too :)

abecorvinus
08-02-2008, 02:05 PM
hello and welcome

isis
08-02-2008, 10:48 PM
hello and welcome nice to meet u email me if u want to talk about anything i will ansower back

Astral Eye
02-13-2011, 04:44 PM
welcome to the boards, its a good place youll like it here, anyway im interested in almost any kind of magick (key: almost) proficiant in light, elemental, and soul arts

Hi, I'm new at magick. I've practiced inviting the elements into a circle (a wicca practice with good effects) but it is very slow. Wicca is more about long term effects and I was wondering, how does elemental magic work? I've seen it in movies and on the Tv, people who expell and controll earth/water/fire/air with big exciting effects. I'm not sure this is what propper elemental magic is about. If you would'nt mind, could you tell me somewhere oline where i can learn about it. Pleases don't recomend a book on a web site cos I'm only 13 and my mum dosen't like me looking into the arcane arts. Thanks loads if you could help! :)

Astral Eye
02-14-2011, 08:08 AM
i don't think Harlock is here any more. elemental magick is not about control, it is about working with the elements and elementals in a cooperative fashion.

So how would you go about learning it. I tried creating a ring which I blessed with all 4 elements, but it didn't work. Please hellp me, but pleases keep in mind that I am only 13 so I can't do alot of things.